Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: little early maybe for duskruin preorders but hey it's 5 o'clock somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by SonoftheNorth View Post
    No, beldannon is just an idiot, which is why he has to try to live off typing ;drsewers
    Carry on then.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his script?
    Last edited by Taernath; 08-10-2022 at 10:10 AM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

3. Default

That wierdo has some issue with me. Maybe I stole his woman in a previous life or something. Or he is just a sad sad man who has nothing better to do with his life.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Carry on then.
    Honestly no idea who he is. Just someone who obviously has me in their head. Which is sad. Just had the attitude of someone like dalbarac. Only person in game that is this obsessed with me is gordolt.. so could be him too. Really doesn't matter i suppose. On a side note I don't use drsewer lol
    Last edited by beldannon5; 08-11-2022 at 04:58 PM.

5. Default

probably last bump to this before duskruin. If you still need bloodscrip, I can get it for you. My rates are comparable with the evil goat or less maybe depends on if you reach me in a good mood or bad lol

6. Default

well this was just announced in discord, so people on the fence might want to go ahead and preorder?

from gm tivvy
    I'm going to post the full list of new HESS offerings in a bit, but for now... one of the this-run-only offerings will allow you to add +5 to your enchants up to a maximum of +75.

We're going to lift the restriction on the existing services that prohibited claidhmores, naginatas, and katanas. They will be allowed on the services except ores. The ores will also allow them, but there will be a surcharge for them on the ores. (I don't have pricing on those surcharges yet)
    Last edited by beldannon5; 08-11-2022 at 09:06 PM.

7. Default

little over 5 hours left.