Thread: post-cap: spells or martial mastery

1. Default post-cap: spells or martial mastery

Thinking of bringing back my cap warrior.

He's tripled Physical Fitness, and just a few ranks away from singling MOC.

He's near a crossroads: spells or martial mastery.

Advice?

If I go the spell route, which spell should be my goal either in minor elemental or minor spiritual?

Thanks!
    -LizardClan1

2. Default

I have been hunting atoll as of late, so found it worthwhile to get 401/101/103, and now pumping back into Martial mastery. Figure I'll do that and then 3x dodge, armor, moc etc until I can fixskill into 430/120 at around what, 20 mil exp?

i would definitely go 2x MOC first before anything else for mstrike, multiple assaults, berserk, and FoF. Beyond that it is your choice and lots of ways that could reasonably work. I went the KS route so spells aren't an option for me.
    Last edited by lexbubba; 07-04-2022 at 09:59 PM.

There honestly is no wrong answer, lots of versatility post cap for warriors, I went spirit spells, because why walk when you can fog. lots of waririors got elemental for 425 and 430. And if you want to go totally martial KS is definitely the way to go.
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ardwen View Post
    There honestly is no wrong answer, lots of versatility post cap for warriors, I went spirit spells, because why walk when you can fog. lots of waririors got elemental for 425 and 430. And if you want to go totally martial KS is definitely the way to go.
    I've now met my first post-cap goal of 3x Physical Fitness & 1x MOC. Ardwen, which minor spirit spell allows you to fog?

Thanks!
    -LizardClan1

Quote Originally Posted by LizardClan1 View Post
    I've now met my first post-cap goal of 3x Physical Fitness & 1x MOC. Ardwen, which minor spirit spell allows you to fog?

Thanks!
    -LizardClan1
    You're a capped warrior and unsure which spell lets you fog? It's 130.
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Alashir View Post
    You're a capped warrior and unsure which spell lets you fog? It's 130.
    I see now it's Spirit Guide. I was confused by Spirit Fog.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by LizardClan1 View Post
    I see now it's Spirit Guide. I was confused by Spirit Fog.
    If I fixskill into 130, what kind of lores should I get along with 130 and all other minor spirit spells up to 130?

Thanks!
    -LizardClan

3x pf .... you dont really need lores for 130... they could help but you will always land in a safe spot almost... so you got the hard part knocked out of not getting the sickness part

what Realk said, no need at all for lores, all in all much easier then walking, and handy to accidentally fog people that aren't paying attention
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.