Page 59 of 62 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast

Thread: Rogue service proposal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mobius1 View Post
    I didn't even tag him once since the first time the other day, when I replied to him. Today it came up just because I had called him out on his abuse of authority and use of insults.
    Yeah, I don't think that is worth doing in a medium he has control over. He is an SGM, all you'll win is a time out.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Lol, I got another Discord lockout from Naos:

Naos — Today at 10:31 AM
    But it's true, when folks tag me directly when I've asked to not be, and then disregard direct requests to remain on topic, they will get timed out.

Midgar — Today at 10:32 AM
    I was never off topic, and only tagged you once in a reply, as I didn't even realize you can turn that off. After you warned me it didn't happen again.

Naos — Today at 10:33 AM
    You're off topic now. Please remain on topic. ��

Midgar — Today at 10:33 AM
    You too please

(Locked out)

I'm such a Discord troublemaker I now have 2 lockouts now! Funny enough the discussion was off topic immediately after, but no lockouts except me. It's no wonder a GM that does this crap prefers a flag solution to the problem!
    lol Naos

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    He can turn off tags on his end I'm pretty sure.
    It's easier to pretend to be a victim though.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    lol Naos

It's easier to pretend to be a victim though.
    They need to work on being more humble. Honestly, they should be kissing their customers ass at this point for paying AAA prices on what is basically a fancy chatroom.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    They need to work on being more humble. Honestly, they should be kissing their customers ass at this point for paying AAA prices on what is basically a fancy chatroom.
    Half of staff is mentally ill, so there's also that.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

5. Default

Lol, I got another Discord lockout from Naos:

Naos — Today at 10:31 AM
    But it's true, when folks tag me directly when I've asked to not be, and then disregard direct requests to remain on topic, they will get timed out.

Midgar — Today at 10:32 AM
    I was never off topic, and only tagged you once in a reply, as I didn't even realize you can turn that off. After you warned me it didn't happen again.

Naos — Today at 10:33 AM
    You're off topic now. Please remain on topic. ��

Midgar — Today at 10:33 AM
    You too please

(Locked out)

I'm such a Discord troublemaker I now have 2 lockouts now! Funny enough the discussion was off topic immediately after, but no lockouts except me. It's no wonder a GM that does this crap prefers a flag solution to the problem!
    god you are such a fuckin bitch lmao

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    god you are such a fuckin bitch lmao
    At least I don't make pointless incoherent arguments all the time. I had to block you because I just couldn't deal with any more of the stupid.

7. Default

'They wanna make Gemstone into fuckin DISNEYLAND with this CAREBEAR SHIT!!!!'

*blocks me*

now who's the snowflake lmao

fuck, you quitting discord is the biggest instance of addition by subtraction i've ever seen. this month long slow mo meltdown has been great tho. have fun w/ stealing or whatever

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    'They wanna make Gemstone into fuckin DISNEYLAND with this CAREBEAR SHIT!!!!'

*blocks me*

now who's the snowflake lmao

fuck, you quitting discord is the biggest instance of addition by subtraction i've ever seen. this month long slow mo meltdown has been great tho. have fun w/ stealing or whatever
    Aww, how cute! You are trying to call me a snowflake. This is a textbook case of projecting
    Last edited by Mobius1; 07-19-2022 at 02:15 PM.

Aww, how cute! You are trying to call me a snowflake. This is a textbook case of projecting
    Wait a second. So, it's ok to quit out of discord when you are stirring up trouble and don't want any more interaction from the bed you made? But it's not ok to have a choice to turn on a flag to avoid a bad interaction you don't want anything to do with or didn't choose to be a part of? Say it ain't so.

Sorry couldn't resist. People are only snowflakes when you are the one having fun at their expense, and they don't like it. But it's ok for you to take your ball and go home whenever you want and make that choice and not be called a snowflake. I see how it all works.

Quote Originally Posted by Neovik1 View Post
    Wait a second. So, it's ok to quit out of discord when you are stirring up trouble and don't want any more interaction from the bed you made? But it's not ok to have a choice to turn on a flag to avoid a bad interaction you don't want anything to do with or didn't choose to be a part of? Say it ain't so.

Sorry couldn't resist. People are only snowflakes when you are the one having fun at their expense, and they don't like it. But it's ok for you to take your ball and go home whenever you want and make that choice and not be called a snowflake. I see how it all works.
    My quitting Discord was 100% in protest to Naos' actions, which were an abuse of his power. When he mentioned it being a privilege to be on Discord, me leaving was basically me telling him he can take his "privilege" and shove it up his ass. There's nothing at all snowflake about that.

Why should I spend time trying to help people on their Discord when GMs don't show any respect? Until that guy is reigned in, I won't waste any more of my life on that stupid toxic format, which is far worse than PC.