Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: AOC is encouraging an insurrection

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Okay so now we're getting somewhere. No longer is "storming" a capitol building the prerequisite for something being an insurrection, nor is chanting things (because they were chanting things), they have to specifically break windows.

Who knew windows were so important for our democracy?
    Who knew that there was a difference in protesting (Arizona) and Insurrection (January 6th). How about.. Everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Who knew that there was a difference in protesting (Arizona) and Insurrection (January 6th). How about.. Everyone
    True. An unarmed woman wasn't violently murdered by a police officer in Arizona. THAT'S apparently what makes it an insurrection.

Thousands of far left insurrectionists marched onto a freeway in California, causing all traffic to come to a complete standstill.

Remember all of the crying by far leftists during the trucker movement because "ZOMG! Think of all of the emergency vehicles that can't get through now! People are literally dying because of the truckers!!!!111"

Not a single leftist will care now that far left insurrectionists are causing traffic to come to a complete halt.

Blog Entries

Thousands of far left insurrectionists marched onto a freeway in California, causing all traffic to come to a complete standstill.

Remember all of the crying by far leftists during the trucker movement because "ZOMG! Think of all of the emergency vehicles that can't get through now! People are literally dying because of the truckers!!!!111"

Not a single leftist will care now that far left insurrectionists are causing traffic to come to a complete halt.
    They shouldn't do that. Man, this is easy!
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    They shouldn't do that. Man, this is easy!
    Okay my bad, ONE far leftist on the PC will give the absolute minimal of admonishment about it. Note the complete lack of call for mass incarceration for all of these protesters breaking the law.

6. Default

I don't really care about left or right. In my mind, you're all fucking insane these days. But FWIW, it was wrong when Trump did it and it's wrong for AOC to do it now. People are passionate about this like they were about the election. What we really don't need is our leadership on either side playing upon that while claiming that the system is illegitimate. And we shouldn't justify it by pointing the finger at the other guy while excusing our team for doing the same.

Blog Entries

Okay my bad, ONE far leftist on the PC will give the absolute minimal of admonishment about it. Note the complete lack of call for mass incarceration for all of these protesters breaking the law.
    I also didn't care a whole lot when the retarded truck drivers did it. It was stupid then and it's stupid now. Protest outside a place that can actually change what you're fighting for.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    I also didn't care a whole lot when the retarded truck drivers did it. It was stupid then and it's stupid now. Protest outside a place that can actually change what you're fighting for.
    Ultimately, the protest takes place in the voting booth. This is where you're able to express your belief system without public harassment, even if that means turning your state into the place where people go to murder innocent human beings.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

True. An unarmed woman wasn't violently murdered by a police officer in Arizona. THAT'S apparently what makes it an insurrection.
    That's not a hill you're dying on, your cause is really just a radioactive pile of third world garbage. Imagine what you could accomplish if you didn't stake your flag in a toxic hill of lies and self delusion

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    That's not a hill you're dying on, your cause is really just a radioactive pile of third world garbage. Imagine what you could accomplish if you didn't stake your flag in a toxic hill of lies and self delusion
    Meanwhile you're staking your flag on a hill of 65 million murdered human beings.

Stay classy.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984