Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Thread: AOC is encouraging an insurrection

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Can you provide any direct quotes where AOC specifically calls for acts of violence, to attack people, to blow up shit or anything along those lines? Or are you just warping her words?

Try not to do “whataboutism” this is about AOC and only AOC.
    You do realize this thread was made as an exact parallel to accusations against Trump right? That is the entire point.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    You do realize this thread was made as an exact parallel to accusations against Trump right? That is the entire point.
    Nope, wasn’t aware of that at all.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Nope, wasn’t aware of that at all.
    Satirical reinterpretation of actual events based upon the half-blind view of a sub-human, wastebasket of a human suffering from advanced dementia and scurvy, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Satirical reinterpretation of actual events based upon the half-blind view of a sub-human, wastebasket of a human suffering from advanced dementia and scurvy, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    How old do you think Tgo even is? Or are you confusing him with PB again when you try to make old jokes because you're too stupid to keep up with anything at all?
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    How old do you think Tgo even is?
    Mid 40s on government assistance/disability
    Last edited by Alfster; 07-04-2022 at 12:52 PM.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    Don't be jelly.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    While you're filling in for Seran, could you tell us what abstinence is and how republicans are trying to block it?
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Far left Democrats have set up a group where they will pay people a bounty if they report a sighting of any of the conservative supreme court justices, they will up the bounty if the justice is still there 30 minutes later when they arrive to harass and intimidate them. I'm sure it will just stop at harsh words though, bounties have never been used for anything nefarious.

Just another example of the violent far left wing taking their marching orders from AOC, Maxine Waters, and other far leftists calling for violence.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Far left Democrats have set up a group where they will pay people a bounty if they report a sighting of any of the conservative supreme court justices, they will up the bounty if the justice is still there 30 minutes later when they arrive to harass and intimidate them. I'm sure it will just stop at harsh words though, bounties have never been used for anything nefarious.

Just another example of the violent far left wing taking their marching orders from AOC, Maxine Waters, and other far leftists calling for violence.
    I bet Clarence Thomas is packing.
    Last edited by Methais; 07-09-2022 at 01:36 PM.