Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: New York State Rifle & Pistol Association Inc. v. Bruen

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Former Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe was assassinated by a gunman yesterday. Pictures of the assailant and his weapon show the man had made a homemade shotgun. In their country, no one may own a handgun or rifle, sportsmen may be given permission to own a shotgun.

Bad things still happen in gun control societies, but unlike America where gun deaths are an everyday occurrence, Japan's gun deaths are a rare exception. Hopefully one day we'll have their gun control laws and tackle our gun fetish and put a stop to needless gun violence.
    Hopefully, one day, you will have to suffer under the laws and policies you want to enact. OH, why wait, move to Venezuela now and live the dream.

BTW, they have knife crime including mass knifings, sexual assault aplenty and poison gas attacks.

Fuck off moron.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Former Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe was assassinated by a gunman yesterday. Pictures of the assailant and his weapon show the man had made a homemade shotgun. In their country, no one may own a handgun or rifle, sportsmen may be given permission to own a shotgun.

Bad things still happen in gun control societies, but unlike America where gun deaths are an everyday occurrence, Japan's gun deaths are a rare exception. Hopefully one day we'll have their gun control laws and tackle our gun fetish and put a stop to needless gun violence.
    Japan also has a culture that isn't 99% made up of entitled pieces of shit, which is why they can do things like not have to worry about looting after natural disasters, etc.

Today's American mainstream culture is pretty much the opposite of that.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Only Seran can spin an assassination of a political leader by an ILLEGAL FIREARM and use this as a reason for more gun control.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Japan also has a culture that isn't 99% made up of entitled pieces of shit, which is why they can do things like not have to worry about looting after natural disasters, etc.

Today's American mainstream culture is pretty much the opposite of that.
    Really now, so you don't think the local police, state police or state ran national guard have been sufficient in every instance of unrest following a national disaster? I encourage you to look at all the liberal crying about heavy handed law enforcement against looters after major hurricanes, because let me tell you, you're wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Only Seran can spin an assassination of a political leader by an ILLEGAL FIREARM and use this as a reason for more gun control.
    In 2018, Japan had 9 gun deaths. In the Untied States, we had 39,740. Japan's people are no less prone to crimes of opportunity or violence than our citizens, only they limit access to guns and we don't.

Only a fool would think laws written in response to sensationally violent acts is politics, instead of good governance.

Blog Entries

In 2018, Japan had 9 gun deaths. In the Untied States, we had 39,740. Japan's people are no less prone to crimes of opportunity or violence than our citizens, only they limit access to guns and we don't.

Only a fool would think laws written in response to sensationally violent acts is politics, instead of good governance.
    They had a lot more gun deaths in the 1940s.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Good point. So how do you feel about the 50 illegal immigrants that Biden got murdered because of his disastrous open border policy? It's just bad governance on his part and we need to fix it by getting rid of him and other open border Democrats right?

Oh oh wait, let me guess, that's Different right?

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Good point. So how do you feel about the 50 illegal immigrants that Biden got murdered because of his disastrous open border policy? It's just bad governance on his part and we need to fix it by getting rid of him and other open border Democrats right?

Oh oh wait, let me guess, that's Different right?
    There is a difference, yes and I'm glad you're already aware of it. Japan has gun control, has less gun deaths. America has very little gun control, has massive gun deaths. America has border control policy and thousands are stopped per day, but the border is massive and porous as a result. If Biden had made it legal to pack dozens of people into the back of semi-truck, then we'd have a relation to border control policy. But he didn't, so we don't. Nice of you to try though, it was /almost/ a valid exercise of logic.

There is a difference

Hopefully one day we'll have their gun control laws and tackle our gun fetish and put a stop to needless gun violence.
    Good luck with an amendment to the Constitution and the forced confiscation of all firearms in this country.

I'm sure it will end well for you.

Really.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.