Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: New York State Rifle & Pistol Association Inc. v. Bruen

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    The Christian radicalism of the Supreme Court is worth mentioning in every thread, tool.
    No, you fucked up and are lashing out with name calling again.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    That's good to know, because I definitely want a ZF1.
    Hell yeah. Personally I want a phased plasma rifle in the 40-watt range. I asked my local FFL, but the grumpy old Fudd bastard responded “Hey, just what you see pal!” Guess they must be out of stock at the moment…
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 06-24-2022 at 06:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    It’s like he has to go out of his way to prove Methais right whenever he predicts his response…
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 06-24-2022 at 06:09 PM.

Blog Entries

The Christian radicalism of the Supreme Court is worth mentioning in every thread, tool.

You lost.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    So I’ll go down to your level and let’s take God completely out of the equation.

Imagine this situation: A 5’4” 120 lbs single mom nurse is walking home alone from a late night double-shift in NYC when a 6’2” 225 lbs male knocks her to the ground with evil intentions to rape and murder this woman.

Does this woman have the right to defend herself? And if so, is that right granted to her by our government or does it go beyond that to something like survival & protection is simply natural to us as human beings? What kind of weapon gives this woman the best chance to survive such an encounter? And last, do you really think the woman in this situation should have to prove to the government her “special needs” and in reality be denied under any circumstances to carry such life-saving equipment?
    A fertilized ovum isn't a person, a nonviable fetus is not a person. Your comparison is not even remotely similar enough to bother considering.
    Are you having another stroke? Or do you need a refresher on how posting and replying to posts on forums works again? What the fuck does your abortion reply have to do with his 2A question?

Get ahold of yourself Seran.

Last edited by Methais; 06-25-2022 at 05:01 PM. Reason: in b4 seran says I'm threatening violence
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Let's forget the faulty argument that Republicans are trying to grant rights to cells. What they really mean is they're granting old Christian men the right to deny the personal freedoms and body autonomy of those who don't follow Judeo-Christian dogma.
    Do you think that everyone who is against abortion is Christian or something?
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    This is correct.

Seran you suck at forums. Noob. You probably got wrecked by giant rats 24/7 and rage quit GS too I bet.

Hell yeah. Personally I want a phased plasma rifle in the 40-watt range. I asked my local FFL, but the grumpy old Fudd bastard responded “Hey, just what you see pal!” Guess they must be out of stock at the moment…
    I just want a lightsaber.

It's not even a gun, so Seran should be ok with that.

Blog Entries

So I’ll go down to your level and let’s take God completely out of the equation.

Imagine this situation: A 5’4” 120 lbs single mom nurse is walking home alone from a late night double-shift in NYC when a 6’2” 225 lbs male knocks her to the ground with evil intentions to rape and murder this woman.

Does this woman have the right to defend herself? And if so, is that right granted to her by our government or does it go beyond that to something like survival & protection is simply natural to us as human beings? What kind of weapon gives this woman the best chance to survive such an encounter? And last, do you really think the woman in this situation should have to prove to the government her “special needs” and in reality be denied under any circumstances to carry such life-saving equipment?
    I'm not against concealed carry but in the situation you just described she has more than likely just given that criminal a gun.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    I'm not against concealed carry but in the situation you just described she has more than likely just given that criminal a gun.
    Also depending on the state law she would also have to have the child of the rapist too.
    Last edited by Orthin; 06-25-2022 at 06:17 PM.
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric