Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: McCarthy Vows Congress Will Start Every Day with Prayer

Thumbs up McCarthy Vows Congress Will Start Every Day with Prayer

Even though he has not yet been elected Speaker, Kevin McCarthy is already making announcements about how he will run the House..

McCarthy is already making a vow ahead of the formal vote.

“Next year, Republicans will start every day of Congress with prayer and the Pledge of Allegiance,” McCarthy said. “No exceptions.”

His vow garnered positive attention across social media.

“Thank you Jesus for making this happen, we all need prayers,” one user wrote as another said, “Praise GOD! Made my day to read this.”

“Amen!! Things will go better I have no doubt!!! Get God back where He needs to be!! Good news!!” one said as another thanked McCarthy for “acknowledging what is missing in the world today.”

More...
    There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.

McCarthy is agnostic and never attended prayer meetings or church in his hometown Bakersfield. What a hypocrite.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    McCarthy is agnostic and never attended prayer meetings or church in his hometown Bakersfield. What a hypocrite.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

4. Default

If he does, how will that affect you?
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Look up the term "hypocrite" and come back and tell us what you learned.

Thanks.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    If he does, how will that affect you?

Every day of Congress for the last 200 years has begun with a public prayer, a fact that prompted Certain People to make fun of McCarthy on Twitter. The difference, which people failed to recognize, is that these will be Republican prayers.

Blog Entries

The real question is, will it be Lornon, Liabo or neutral prayers?
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric

Doesn't matter, since Congress has started their days with prayers forever anyway. I would say they could use that time to do something useful instead, but both major parties are owned by the rich and the big corporations, so they're not gonna be doing anything for the average working Americans regardless.
    I'm one of those few weirdos who doesn't use Lich.

"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." - Dom Helder Camara

My 8values political quiz results

I am autistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyulen View Post
    Doesn't matter, since Congress has started their days with prayers forever anyway. I would say they could use that time to do something useful instead, but both major parties are owned by the rich and the big corporations, so they're not gonna be doing anything for the average working Americans regardless.
    So the less congress works the better.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kyulen View Post
    If there's one thing that the "American experiment" has proven is that the ones who have the gold will always be the ones making the rules.

Maybe there's some natural law that exhibits why those with the most natural resources dominate over their species?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984