Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A Zaoloo beckons on the horizon....

1. Default

Looking only at the pictures, is that guy on the elephant taking a shit?
    I accepted free spells during an "automated third party promotion" from "the responsible party," but I only did it once, and I didn't hunt until after they wore off

Only 3/4 bricked up, I have to agree with Methais. The lack of sunglasses, dildos, and scissor kicks really felt like a monumental letdown.

3. Default

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. ITS CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, RIDDICK. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME NECRO BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXY’S MOST DANGEROUS PRISON. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY

Quote Originally Posted by BJARN View Post
    EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. ITS CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, RIDDICK. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME NECRO BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXY’S MOST DANGEROUS PRISON. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY
    TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNIng
    [LNet]-GSIV:Nitefallz: "wait whats a poop sock"

[Merchant]-GSIV:Skoll: "Some say the customer is always right, some say the customer is a bitch ass loser and needs to shut up"

[Private]-GSIV:Warclaidh: "what is booty percs"

You guys wanna buy some mangosteen juice or gold belly cookies?
    Last edited by AnOrdim; 06-22-2022 at 07:25 PM.

Is it weird to miss FYAD? It feels weird.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Velfi View Post
    Is it weird to miss FYAD? It feels weird.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

9. Default

I have never seen the chronic of riddic
    I accepted free spells during an "automated third party promotion" from "the responsible party," but I only did it once, and I didn't hunt until after they wore off

10. Default