Thread: Lirion Poison Ebow

1. Default Lirion Poison Ebow

Pulled for pending trade.
    Last edited by fallenSaint; 07-08-2022 at 02:18 PM.
    Player of Greys
    Discord: Greys#6705

Can regular flares be added to these?
    I got 99 problems, but a Nyx ain't one.

envenomed juniper, lol, sounds like a brand of gin
    Your mind is completely fucked. It is imperative that you unfuck immediately!

4. Default

I'm curious, and the wiki doesn't really help. Did these get any kind of legacy benefit? How does the bow act now (a +41 to +50 bonus, or can it now go beyond 50)?.

Quote Originally Posted by Arshwikk View Post
    I'm curious, and the wiki doesn't really help. Did these get any kind of legacy benefit? How does the bow act now (a +41 to +50 bonus, or can it now go beyond 50)?.
    lol

On the upside after the changes this bow can now hit the undead.
    “One of the hardest things about giving up any kind of prejudice is being honest with yourself. It’s not easy to say, ‘For nineteen years I’ve been living and believing a certain way and I’m beginning to wonder if what I believed is right.’ Then you go a little further and start admitting, ‘No, I KNOW what I believed is not right. I have no right to feel that way.” - Charlie Daniels

Somewhat sighting made me laugh. Why even bother adding it if it's that meh.
    If it was added after the items' creation by a player then I retract my lol.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Drayal View Post
    Somewhat sighting made me laugh. Why even bother adding it if it's that meh.
    If it was added after the items' creation by a player then I retract my lol.
    I've been adding it 10 services at a time long since the creation when they started opening up service options. 10 CER being the end goal fwiw.
    Last edited by fallenSaint; 07-08-2022 at 02:22 PM.
    Player of Greys

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Arshwikk View Post
    So the script is wonky for sure and wasn't built around the idea of the weapon ever being serviced at all. Last time I went through logs to check the range it never surpassed a total +50 on the end bonus.
    Player of Greys

Quote Originally Posted by fallenSaint View Post
    I've been adding it 10 services at a time long since the creation when they started opening up service options. 10 CER being the end goal fwiw.
    Thats what I hoped, in that case I applaud the effort on making the item even better. There's no doubt this bow is fantastic and though it isn't the best ebow it's got soul and history.