Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Headband. +9 Edged Weapons Bonus. +7 Stamina Recovery. Crumbly.

6m

2. Default

Morning.
    "Never ask a wizard to explain all the junk they carry." - R.G.; locksmith

The rich cream overwhelms your senses with complex sweetness before the climax of Dreaer tingles in your mouth.

Sweetened to perfection, Dreaer warms your mouth and belly with wholesome goodness.

~Laelithonel

7m

10 mil
    “One of the hardest things about giving up any kind of prejudice is being honest with yourself. It’s not easy to say, ‘For nineteen years I’ve been living and believing a certain way and I’m beginning to wonder if what I believed is right.’ Then you go a little further and start admitting, ‘No, I KNOW what I believed is not right. I have no right to feel that way.” - Charlie Daniels

5. Default

updated. Dont know what time will be back home tomorrow but will try to update once back at computer.

The rich cream overwhelms your senses with complex sweetness before the climax of Dreaer tingles in your mouth.

Sweetened to perfection, Dreaer warms your mouth and belly with wholesome goodness.

~Laelithonel

12m

7. Default

updated

~Laelithonel

15 mil
    “One of the hardest things about giving up any kind of prejudice is being honest with yourself. It’s not easy to say, ‘For nineteen years I’ve been living and believing a certain way and I’m beginning to wonder if what I believed is right.’ Then you go a little further and start admitting, ‘No, I KNOW what I believed is not right. I have no right to feel that way.” - Charlie Daniels

9. Default

updated

~Laelithonel

10. Default

and again

~Laelithonel