Morning,

It is time. I'm selling my beloved longcloak.

Stats:
Weight Reduction: 100% WR
Storage: Gigantic (My understanding is >=200#)
Teleportation: 20 Locations used like gold ring. See below for additional details.
Cross Realms: 2x/24 hour period to a location within your 20 locations.

>anal long
You analyze your coraesine longcloak and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions, but the creator has stated that "The item type should not change."

The creator has also provided the following information:
The coraesine-threaded longcloak allows teleportation between rooms based on terrain and climate. It has three modes of teleportation.

The random mode, TURN, will transport you within the same area to a room of identical climate and terrain, and can be used once per minute. If no suitable location is found, you will be transported one connected room away.

The coraesine-threaded longcloak can also be used similar to a gold ring, with up to 20 saved locations set by using RUB. TICKLE to cycle between the locations. GAZE to see which location is currently selected. You must be in a room with matching terrain and climate for the transfer to work, and this mode is subject to all the rules of gold ring travel. Use PINCH to travel to the selected location. This travel mode is restricted to one use per ten minutes.

The global version works identically to the gold ring version, with the exception that transfer is opened to world-wide. Global travel can be activated with PLUCK and can be used twice in a twenty-four hour period.

You can tell that the longcloak is as light as it can get and that its pockets could not possibly get any deeper.

MB: $17,000 USD
BO: $22,000 USD

If you have any additional questions I'm here.
Thank you in advance.