Thread: Selling a Tier 5 Ashen Glyph-Adorned Baldric Set with Invar Studs - Very Rare -

Default Selling a Tier 5 Ashen Glyph-Adorned Baldric Set with Invar Studs - Very Rare -

No Private Message Bids - Please bid here.

Selling a Ashen Glyph-Adorned Baldric Set with Invar Studs. Only a few exist in the game.

You can constantly recharge this Baldric with small statues. Never have to carry extra weight around in the game with those pesky small statues in your bag.

https://gswiki.play.net/Glyph_Adorned_Baldric

The website shows to tier 4, but this one is Tier 5 from Ebons Gate last year.

This holds 4 charges of a small statue per tier = So 20 Small Statue Charges. Helps keep your bags lighter since you can just charge up this baldric with small statue charges. Wonderful Item.

Also this can hold a couple of items as well. If i wanted to put my Long bow into the baldric I could.

You analyze your glyph-adorned baldric and sense that the creator has provided the following information:

Looking over the baldric and inspecting its finer details, you realize that it will always need to be "a/n (whatever)/glyph-adorned/baldric or yoke". This means the item's article CAN be changed. Only "baldric" and "yoke" are valid as nouns, and the adjective of "glyph-adorned" is unalterable. Also, the allowed wear-locations are shoulder-worn for baldrics and front-worn for yokes. So if your alteration involves changing the noun, realize the wear-location MUST BE changed also.

NOTE: The script's description of the baldric refers to it as "Constructed of layers of (color) (material)..." and bearing "...rows of faceted glyphs...," so keep that in mind if you request an alteration. The material and color of the baldric CAN be changed. This item cannot accept a SHOW description, since the script already utilizes that field.

The color that the charged glyphs glow CAN be changed. It must be no longer than fifteen characters.

If you were to play with the glyph-adorned baldric, then you'd find that you can analyze, wear, remove, clench, push, and rub it. RUB releases/casts a charge previously stored from a small statue.

This is a fully unlocked, Tier 5 baldric.

Inspect - You carefully inspect your glyph-adorned baldric.

You estimate that an ashen glyph-adorned baldric set with invar studs can store a small amount (5-7 lbs) with enough space for a couple (2) of items.

You determine that you could wear the baldric, slinging it across your shoulders and back. The baldric appears to serve some purpose.

I will update a few times a day. The auction will goes as followed - Going once, Going Twice, Sold!!

Bard Song -
    As you recall Earit's song, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the glyph-adorned baldric in your hand, and you learn something about it...

It is currently imbedded with the Spirit Guard spell.
    It has 20 charges. It is rechargeable.
    It could be activated by rubbing it.
    It will persist after its last magical charge has been expended.
    It appears to weigh about 2 pounds.
    It is a container with a maximum interior capacity of 6 pounds with room for up to 2 items.
    It is predominantly crafted of leather.

You can constantly recharge this Baldric with small statues. Never have to carry extra weight around in the game with those pesky small statues in your bag. MONSTERmontez

No private Message bids. Please post here.

MB: 15m CB: 15m to MONSTERmontez SOLD!! please Monstermontez message me here or in game for your pick up. Will be on all day today!!
    Last edited by Berean; 06-17-2022 at 06:56 AM.

Price Adjusted
    Last edited by Berean; 06-14-2022 at 11:15 PM.

Bump

MONSTERmontez in a private message asked me to place 15m bid. I also asked if he could post his message here so everyone sees.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...72/unknown.png
    This link is his private message post for all to see.

Screenshot 2022-06-15 080602.jpg

Last edited by Berean; 06-15-2022 at 09:08 AM.

bump

Going twice and last call!!

MONSTERmontez SOLD!! please Monstermontez message me here or in game for your pick up. Will be on all day today!!