Quote Originally Posted by BLZrizz View Post
It's stealing, plain and simple.

For better or worse, the price tag devs set on exclusive items/drops and in-game rewards is mindless drudgery + fee (sub or entry). AFK scripting attempts to receive the benefit by only paying the latter without paying the former.

Some try to defend it by saying "that's MY way of playing." That's akin to walking into a store, seeing an item for $1, then paying only 50 cents and walking out with it stating "that's the price I think the item should be."

Is the viability of the drudgery + fee model a discussion worth having? Absolutely. But unilaterally attempting to circumvent that model by violating policy is not the way.
I blame Simu for making most things in game super tedious.

The ironic thing about GS is that the most efficient way to level up is to play the game (hunt) as little as possible (fry as fast as you can) while optimizing your afk (exp absorption) time.

I always hated the absorption system. I get why it was there when GS had an hourly rate, but I'd rather something like having a level cap of 8703209237490237420 with instant exp gains instead of a bucket that you have to rest to absorb.

Not that that would ever happen, but if it did, they'd really have to crack down on afk scripting, like so hard that it would make Itzel seem pro-afk-scripting in comparison.