Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Legendary Find - a thin-lipped ewer with a silver grape vine wrap - Selling

I already explained this to you Renaden... I had multiple people showing interest and was in discussion with them. When six came around I told you the auction was staying open a few more hours because again multiple people were showing interest. Im sorry that other people wanted the item as well.

That message was sent to you at 10:44AM.. this evening people starting shooting me messages and i did communicate with you that it was staying open.

Also I said it looks like you will win the auction I never once said you won the auction Renaden. Multiple people showed interest and i was in Pms with them about it. Im sorry you are upset but other people were interested. I even told you the auction was staying open till 9pm central.

Lemme document this whole thing for you. I offered you a buyout last night, you said "just saw your message.. Is there anyway we can do the trade in silver and not cash? Otherwise let me think about the cash thing."

I went out and spent my money getting silvers for the item you essentially agreed to sell to me, and we had this chain of communication -

[PrivateTo]-GSIV:Berean: "I was able to get the silvers for a bit cheaper, so if you were interested I'd be willing to do 55m for the drink Ewer as a buyout right now, that's $250 converted roughly. Let me know! I've gotta dip out for work in a few minutes here"

[Private]-GSIV:Berean: "how much longer till yuo are off work?"

[PrivateTo]-GSIV:Berean: "I'll be home around 12:30-1AM EST"

[Private]-GSIV:Berean: "I will be on at that time.. why don;t you post on the forum what your bidding.. i doubt anyone bids more than you and if no one has by time you get home I will close the auction"

Then you proceeded to ignore the fuck out of me all night after I had gotten home, I tried to contact you 12 times and you stonewalled me. I wake up to this message:

Hey my friend If no one has bid by 6pm central time tonight will you be on? I can meet at FWI/Landing/Solhaven/Icemule banks whichever works. I just wanted to do a full 24 hour auction looks like you are gonna win it though so far. I have had alot of people trying to trade me stuff for it but not interested.

1pm Central would have been 24 hours. Ending at 6pm? Ok, sure, whatever.

[PrivateTo]-GSIV:Berean: "Howdy, I'll be around for most of the night, just let me know when the auction ends"

[Private]-GSIV:Berean: "ok sounds good. I plan on ending it at 9pm central time. Will you be on then?"

[PrivateTo]-GSIV:Berean: "9? I thought you said 6, but yeah either way I should be on, I just won't be available for a while after 9"

Ok buddy. If you're unhappy with the MB that you set don't fucking jerk me around, especially after ignoring the buyout you more/less agreed to and then changing the time threes.
    Last edited by Renaden; 06-04-2022 at 08:40 PM.
    I got 99 problems, but a Nyx ain't one.

No where in that does it say you won anything. No where. At 10:44am in the morning it looked like you were on your way to winning. Im sorry this evening that I had more people showing interested and was in discussion with them. That is why i told you i would be ending the auction at 9pm.

Also there was no buy out on this item. I never agreed to your buy out. You said you had 250 dollars cash. I said i would rather it be in silvers and even told you to post the bid on here. It always said MB: and CB:.. You never did a buy out. I just told you if you were gonna bid i would rather it be in silvers instead of cash. I even told you to post your bid. Again never told you that you won.

Also I understand you have a life but so do I. I have stuff going on in my life and i tried to communicate as much as i could with you. at 10:44 in that message it even says this - (looks like you are gonna win it though so far.)

this evening i had multiple people in discussions with me and I have said this multiple times already that it was going to be moved till 9pm because of other people being interested. So you can be upset if you want but I never said you won anything. Otherwise just like in any other auction I have done on this forum it would have said SOLD to (player). Im sorry someone out bid you I don't know what else to say.
    Last edited by Berean; 06-04-2022 at 08:45 PM.

"Hey my friend If no one has bid by 6pm central time tonight will you be on? I can meet at FWI/Landing/Solhaven/Icemule banks whichever works. I just wanted to do a full 24 hour auction looks like you are gonna win it though so far. I have had alot of people trying to trade me stuff for it but not interested."

I'm confused what part of this doesn't say I won if there were no bidders by 6pm. You asked me to log on at 6pm and meet you at a bank. What the fuck else am I supposed to interpret that as?
    I got 99 problems, but a Nyx ain't one.

read the message... (looks like you are gonna win it though so far._)
    No where in that does it say you won. I even said other people have been showing interest. I never told you you one anything you need to drop this. Bid or move on. I am sorry you got out bid and i told you that the auction was staying open till 9.

8. Default

87.5 million.

90m
    ~Fulmen Soulforge

"An' I hear that ringing blow thaet calls me tae me feet, I'll follow it ain ta th' ends o' th' earth, for I be the Hammer o' Eonak."

10. Default

Oh you were late! I win!!!
    Last edited by Iceslinger; 06-04-2022 at 10:02 PM.