Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Legendary Find - a thin-lipped ewer with a silver grape vine wrap - Selling

Default Legendary Find - a thin-lipped ewer with a silver grape vine wrap - Selling

Never ending Drink Ewer with mechanical properties.

Selling a legendary found item. First one I ever found. Selling a very unique and amazing item. Great for roleplayers and also has a mechanical buff.

You do not have to wear this item to get the mechanical enhancive buff from drinking from the ewer. Its a +20 regen to Mana, Health, or Stamina.

This Item has 11 unique drinks with 3 flavors to each drink type. Also when you drink directly from the ewer you get a buff which can be - Mana, Health, or Stamina bonus. Looks like each one boosts by +20. Very unique item.

Also this ewer never runs out of drinks. Endless ewer.. Also when you pour the ewer it creates the glass its in automatically.

This Item can also quench thirst from the water you can make. Great thing to have if you need to do that.

A Thin-Lipped Ewer With A Silver Grape Vine Wrap

You analyze your silver ewer and sense that the item cannot be altered in any way.

The creator has also provided the following information:
    Current verbs: DRINK (use enhancive regen ability), KISS, LOOK (see what drink is set), LOOK IN (see how much liquid is inside), PINCH (regen type), POUR (pour specified drink), PUSH (set drink flavor), RAISE, SLAP, SNUGGLE, TOUCH, TURN (set drink type), and WAVE. DRINKing the pitcher will provide a "thirst-quenched" effect of either health, mana, or stamina regeneration that will last for 1 hour. During this time, you will be unable to create any drinks. DRINK frequency is determined by whether the regen type is random (every 8 hours) or selected (every 24 hours) - choose this with PINCH.

Your silver ewer is currently able to make the following drinks:

ALE: spiced, pale, and dark
    CHAMPAGNE: aged, rosy pink, and bubbly golden
    MEAD: apple, honey, and cinnamon-spiced
    RUM: buttered, coconut, and spiced
    WHISKEY: aged, golden, and malt
    WINE: red, white, and blush
    COFFEE: black, creamed, and chocolate-laced
    JUICE: apple, orange, and peach
    MILK: white, chocolate, and coconut
    TEA: green, jasmine, and ginger-infused
    WATER: spring, lemon, and fruit-infused

Also accepting Cash Bids (5 dollars per 1million silvers)

Starting the MB: 50m CB: 90m silvers to Fulmen SOLD
    Last edited by Berean; 06-04-2022 at 10:01 PM.

I assume the regen bonus still is limited by the +50 enhancive max?

I honestly don't know the answer to that one... thats a very solid question. I think this and another one are the only in existence. We could test it and see. You can find out if it can get you past the cap.

bump

I'll go 50 million on this
    I got 99 problems, but a Nyx ain't one.

So you can have a +20 MAX HP/Stam/Mana bonus, one at a time, or all three at a time? x/Day, or unlimited use?

My understanding is that if you gamble drink from it, you can get mana, stamina or health (regen not + max), 3x a day, for 1 hour a day, if you choose a buff for 1 hour it's 1x/day
    I got 99 problems, but a Nyx ain't one.

You can't have all three up at once from what I know.. if you keep it on random you can use it 3x a day (will randomly choose +20 stamina, health, or mana regen... If you select what you want say stamina you can use it once a day as you choose. Very neat item... plus just so many RP opportunities with this.

Also MB updated.
    Last edited by Berean; 06-03-2022 at 02:44 PM.

50m to Renaden going once!

Bump - Will take Silvers or cash for this item. If cash 5 dollars/ 1m silvers is the going rate it seems. Let me know.