Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 10x superb splitter handaxe S6 flaring

Default 10x superb splitter handaxe S6 flaring

As you recall your song, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the rolaren axe in your hand, and you learn something about it...

It imparts a bonus of +50 more than usual.
    It is a holy item.
    It has been infused with the power of a strange anti-magical substance (2 dispel attempts).
    It appears to weigh about 3 pounds.
    It is estimated to be worth about 1,000,000,000 silvers.
    It is weighted to inflict more critical wounds, but exactly how much requires assessment.
    It is predominantly crafted of rolaren.
    It has been ensorcelled 4 times.
    It has been sanctified 5 times. It has permanent Holy Fire flares. It provides an additional +5 AS bonus against the undead.
    It may be enchanted up to a bonus of 50 by a wizard and was last enchanted by Feldagrif.
    It is an overwhelming project (1,449 difficulty) for an adventurer to modify.
    It has some unknown (scripted) benefit.
    It has a temporarily unlocked loresong by you for 18 days, 8 hours and 17 minutes.
    >

21 CER crit legacy +5 (permabless) 900 mil or trades(S6 alone was 180 mil) or 3333 paypal

2. Default

If you don’t hurl it, it’s trash.

Quote Originally Posted by poison_Owns View Post
    If you don’t hurl it, it’s trash.
    Your face is trash….. also hi!

$420.69 on the rolaren axe since it isn't perfect I doubt you can get much more
    adred0111 (discord)

5. Default

WTF lol

Quote Originally Posted by 2low4zero View Post
    WTF lol
    Sold.

Hi I need to buy food for my kids

8. Default

Feed them the handaxe duh

9. Default

ok ok $450.00

$500 then, I don't wanna see children starve.
    “One of the hardest things about giving up any kind of prejudice is being honest with yourself. It’s not easy to say, ‘For nineteen years I’ve been living and believing a certain way and I’m beginning to wonder if what I believed is right.’ Then you go a little further and start admitting, ‘No, I KNOW what I believed is not right. I have no right to feel that way.” - Charlie Daniels