Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Hunting Ground for L60 range(estimated)

Default New Hunting Ground for L60 range(estimated)

Meraki — Yesterday at 10:21 PM
    Hey Everyone, a previously unannounced permanent hunting ground known as the Forgotten Vineyard opened in Solhaven tonight in the Prime instance. You will find a variety of Shan in the roughly late 50s to mid 60s level range. I have fond memories of hunting Shan and wanted to bring another midrange hunting ground to the Solhaven area.

You can expect the local adventure's guild to begin assigning tasks for the new area in the not too distant future (probably tomorrow). The hunting ground will be made available on shattered/test also at that time. (Stay tuned for release information for Platinum).

Special thanks to GM Quilic and GM Lydil for bringing the hunting ground to life with their imagery. Thank you GM Lydil for running the Shanked storyline with Duvernith as the release event. Additional thanks to the other members of Dev team for their endless knowledge about critters and to GM Tivvy for her inspiration and motivation

----

Note Divergence and Spell Sever are in effect.

Blog Entries

may check it out once it's mapped but yuck on spell sever
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric

Quote Originally Posted by Orthin View Post
    may check it out once it's mapped but yuck on spell sever
    Because level 60 stuff needs spell sever ....

Quote Originally Posted by Dendum View Post
    Note Divergence and Spell Sever are in effect.
    LOL

Blog Entries

Congrats on creating a hunting ground no one will want to hunt in.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Taking on Shan in Solhaven was a challenge at times without proper spells. It can be done, but it's tough, especially when they swarm or you walk into a spike thorn/call wind/earthen fury/disarm/tackle....the spot can be kind of unforgiving.

I wouldn't want to hunt shan with divergence or spell sever....I certainly wouldn't want to hunt higher level shan with divergence or spell sever.

Why don't they just remove magic from players, only let creatures to use it and we all just run around as warriors or rogues? That's what these new hunting areas seem to be leaning towards......

Quote Originally Posted by drumpel View Post
    Taking on Shan in Solhaven was a challenge at times without proper spells. It can be done, but it's tough, especially when they swarm or you walk into a spike thorn/call wind/earthen fury/disarm/tackle....the spot can be kind of unforgiving.

I wouldn't want to hunt shan with divergence or spell sever....I certainly wouldn't want to hunt higher level shan with divergence or spell sever.

Why don't they just remove magic from players, only let creatures to use it and we all just run around as warriors or rogues? That's what these new hunting areas seem to be leaning towards......

Quote Originally Posted by Fleur-de-me View Post
    "As a game, we have a higher standard [than fun]." - Estlid

Enough said.
    Estild logic.

Pretty sure Estild wants to slow combat down to roughly the same speed as if you were playing an pen & paper tabletop game and rolling physical dice.
    Last edited by Methais; 05-23-2022 at 11:55 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by drumpel View Post

Or just build off this concept where some hunting grounds are designed more for squares, and others are designed more for pures/semi's.

Quote Originally Posted by Viekn View Post
    Or just build off this concept where some hunting grounds are designed more for squares, and others are designed more for pures/semi's.
    Any future hunting ground will only be designed for squares because they are too lazy to be creative and balance the game, it's just easier to nerf down magic instead..
    Last edited by drumpel; 05-23-2022 at 12:56 PM.