Thread: On the Same Energy

Default On the Same Energy

this is a graph of the Consumer Price Index (green) and total American deaths (yellow) over the past ten years on the same % scale:

we're told the economy is what everyone really cares about, we say the economy is what everyone really cares about, we talk about kitchen table issues

we don't talk about the kitchen tables' empty chairs

this is the same graph with the daily new cases of COVID in the United States (red) since April 1st on the same % scale:

we don't have any sayings about how we have to draw air into our lungs and shortly thereafter expel it, we breathe automatically
    there aren't any quotes about how the body has to shut down and enter torpor every few days, we sleep automatically
    you can't find an aphorism about how ignoring a problem is great, we do that automatically too

we have sayings and quotes about what's NOT automatic in order to remind us that we are capable of more
    that there is something in all of us that can choose

we have to say "neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented"
    because neutrality and silence are automatic
    we have to choose to take a side, choose to speak up

we have to say "folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back only they didn't. they kept going, because they were holding on to something"
    we have to say "that there's some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for"
    because turning back is automatic
    we have to choose to keep going, to hold on, to fight

and we have to say "the only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
    because doing nothing is automatic
    we have to choose to do something

we all see the lines on the graphs,
    we all know what they mean, and
    when so much of us and so many others tell us it's over,
    it's not worth it,
    it's too hard,
    it's too weird,
    we have to live our lives,
    it's time to move on,
    everyone else has,
    i say to all who keep choosing to do what's right:

you are not alone
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

You still trying to convince people to stay home and save lives? Even Democrats have moved on from fearmongering about COVID after realizing they totally fucked up the economy and the lives of hundreds of millions of Americans with their endless shutdowns and restrictions.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 05-10-2022 at 03:27 PM.

Blog Entries

Don’t care.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    this is a graph of the Consumer Price Index (green) and total American deaths (yellow) over the past ten years on the same % scale:

we're told the economy is what everyone really cares about, we say the economy is what everyone really cares about, we talk about kitchen table issues

we don't talk about the kitchen tables' empty chairs

this is the same graph with the daily new cases of COVID in the United States (red) since April 1st on the same % scale:

we don't have any sayings about how we have to draw air into our lungs and shortly thereafter expel it, we breathe automatically
    there aren't any quotes about how the body has to shut down and enter torpor every few days, we sleep automatically
    you can't find an aphorism about how ignoring a problem is great, we do that automatically too

we have sayings and quotes about what's NOT automatic in order to remind us that we are capable of more
    that there is something in all of us that can choose

we have to say "neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented"
    because neutrality and silence are automatic
    we have to choose to take a side, choose to speak up

we have to say "folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back only they didn't. they kept going, because they were holding on to something"
    we have to say "that there's some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for"
    because turning back is automatic
    we have to choose to keep going, to hold on, to fight

and we have to say "the only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
    because doing nothing is automatic
    we have to choose to do something

we all see the lines on the graphs,
    we all know what they mean, and
    when so much of us and so many others tell us it's over,
    it's not worth it,
    it's too hard,
    it's too weird,
    we have to live our lives,
    it's time to move on,
    everyone else has,
    i say to all who keep choosing to do what's right:

you are not alone
    Last edited by Methais; 05-10-2022 at 04:30 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

6. Default

Being this terrified of living must be a horrible, horrible, burden.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Shanghai agrees with you L.

Rare photo of Latrinsorm in the wild, trying to find where the cold cuts are:

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible