Thread: Forest Gnome day..

Default Forest Gnome day..

because we can, and we have 5.16 is officially forest gnome appreciation day. because a little something can be great. although since we decided it yesterday... please someone remember next year too

But I don't have a forest gnome character. Let me know when Halfling day is and we can invade the Landing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    But I don't have a forest gnome character. Let me know when Halfling day is and we can invade the Landing.

dont tempt me, i'll try to make that my next unofficial holiday

Is this the day we tie them all to spits and roast them or something?
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

if that's the way you want to kick off the celebration sure... but you wont succeed... it is our day now!

6. Default

no

Quote Originally Posted by LOL BRIELUS View Post
    no
    don't be mad that hinter wilds messed up the HW swag.. Forest gnomes are a thing!

Blog Entries

I like that I can skin cave gnomes and make gnome skin sheaths.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like that I can skin cave gnomes and make gnome skin sheaths.
    i dont remember what happened but i'm pretty sure it was an invasion... and Hoy showed up and was like Realk i have a skin of you.. and sure enough it had my features and everything...I didn't like being made into a skin.

I feel like I missed a memo