Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Pedoanne | Caropedo | Pedobait ban & you

1. Default

So does this mean everybody is getting a bot ban during DR this August?

Quote Originally Posted by Glaves View Post
    So does this mean everybody is getting a bot ban during DR this August?
    No, because game balance/rules/integrity all get disabled when cash is involved.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

3. Default

Hey some people got busted at eg. Not quite the cash cow dr is though

I highly doubt while their pockets are being lined that they are gonna look for miscreants
    Last edited by Subeta; 05-19-2022 at 12:02 PM.

5. Default

I was lining their pockets when I caught a ban at EG for digging. 100K for a Gheyzte weapon is an impossibly high number for someone with a busy life who has an hour at most for games a day. I usually just buy seashells off another player, but I wanted to see if I could get a lucky draw and find a nice flare token. I assumed they were not gigantic assholes and wouldn't be script checking me on an activity that requires zero player engagement that I paid $ for - I certiainly was not at the Glaves level of sophistication, so I was easy to catch. They banned me for 90 days because I had four characters digging, one had a scripting warning from 2017 (forging). I had already paid for the game passes, so it felt a bit personal to get a ban. I definitely was AFK, but like four hours of digging a day and not being disruptive is hardly worth anyone's time. They got $100 worth of game passes from me and ruined my fun, but they lost the $200 more I had planned on spending at EG and the $10K I would've spent over the next 3 years.

I'd love to hear a contrarian view on why scripting during digging should be enforced? I'd love to hear someone explain why a witch hunt on scripters that reduces an already tiny player base makes any sense at all? I wonder why DR in February had low interest?

I honestly was thinking of coming back this weekend (my ban has long since passed) - but after reading this thread, it reminds me I need to continue to vote with my feet. I'll leave this game to the 100 people who are comfortable being in an abusive relationship. Subeta, you should sell out and never come back.

6. Default

I don't understand why people think that paying a lot of money should make them above the law is somehow a better system.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SonoftheNorth View Post
    I don't understand why people think that paying a lot of money should make them above the law is somehow a better system.
    Power fantasy. Being "GS Riche" is about as close as they'll get to their billionaire idols.
    You remove a pair of oval ora-framed spectacles with pale grey lenses from in your ebon linen vest.

You unfold the earpieces of your spectacles.

You put on a pair of oval ora-framed spectacles with pale grey lenses.

You think to yourself, "Deal with it."

8. Default

Companies that want to retain customers provide value when a payment is made. I was making the point that AFK scripting is the only logical conclusion given the poor design of many systems. Enforcement of scripting on a game design that was clearly a facade to skirt gambling laws was a breach of trust with me as a customer. Does anyone enjoy digging?

You ever drive over the speed limit SonoftheNorth? If you got pulled over going 61 in a 60 zone, would you be upset? You broke the law. What if they took your license away for going 61 in 60 zone? Maybe you'd ask the question: who am I hurting and why are you wasting my time? Maybe these laws should be rewritten? Maybe they shouldn't be enforced?

Quote Originally Posted by SonoftheNorth View Post
    I don't think anyone believes it entitles them to that. Simu just seems more tolerant of it at pay events. But I suppose it could depend on which GMs are active at the time and how miserable they are.

At the same time though, I don't understand why Simu puts out content that has the absolute most mind numbingly boring and tedious activities, and then expect people to run it manually like 10,000+ times or whatever

Perhaps Simu should ask themselves why stuff like that gets scripted so heavily to begin with.

Remember how at one point, they for real expected people to stare at their monitors while forging, even if they're in 200 seconds of RT or something, or else risk getting an afk scripting violation, even if they weren't scripting at all? They at least had enough sense to do away with that retarded rule, but still don't seem to have caught onto the fact that if they made content more engaging instead of tedious to the most extreme levels, it would be scripted a lot less, afk or not afk. Sitting back watching the game play itself is pretty boring too in most situations.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MispronouncedHeroine View Post
    Companies that want to retain customers provide value when a payment is made. I was making the point that AFK scripting is the only logical conclusion given the poor design of many systems. Enforcement of scripting on a game design that was clearly a facade to skirt gambling laws was a breach of trust with me as a customer. Does anyone enjoy digging?

You ever drive over the speed limit SonoftheNorth? If you got pulled over going 61 in a 60 zone, would you be upset? You broke the law. What if they took your license away for going 61 in 60 zone? Maybe you'd ask the question: who am I hurting and why are you wasting my time? Maybe these laws should be rewritten? Maybe they shouldn't be enforced?

You can script in shattered. Why don't you? Because they don't have an economy due to the fact everyone is afk scripting? It's almost like the two things are somehow connected.