Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 162

Thread: Pedoanne | Caropedo | Pedobait ban & you

  1. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orthin View Post
    I use OSANAV
    You should try out ;ocean-go2. Just saying.

  2. Default

    Pedoanne got caught in so many pedoactivities, I strongly urge anyone doing paypal activities with him to stop.
    You don't want to get audited one day and have to explain why you had financial exchange with a known pedophile.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    US
    Posts
    2,101
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    You should try out ;ocean-go2. Just saying.
    oh yeah, did someone who makes other remarkable scripts make ocean-go2?
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

    Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

    Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Pally

  4. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orthin View Post
    oh yeah, did someone who makes other remarkable scripts make ocean-go2?
    Well......maybe.....

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    US
    Posts
    2,101
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Well......maybe.....
    Aaaaaannnnndddd downloaded
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

    Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

    Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Pally

  6. Default

    Whether you like peggy or not, the gm's do seem to be a lot more douchey these days

  7. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beldannon5 View Post
    Whether you like peggy or not, the gm's do seem to be a lot more douchey these days

    Nah, dude had the whole OSA experience fully scripted and did so while AFK for a long time, practically bragging about it.

    Clear violation of game policy since forever, and based on what POLICY 18 says about lockouts, this definitely wasn't the first time he was popped.

  8. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xcalibur1 View Post
    So Pegyanne / bait / carolann, that fucking idiotic pedo got banned for like 6 months, if not more, because of a script check I was told by one of my spy.

    What's funny is that, instead of saying: fuck you SIMU and moving on, he'll patiently wait for the ban to finish and come back crawling to "play" his addiction since he can pretend to be a female and cyber huge 50 yo guys for 2m (now worth 5$, that ridicule).

    But how about you, you might ask

    How can SIMU bans someone that got like 12 accounts for 6 months ? What was that dangerous he did?

    What if you're next because you were using a fucking script to master forging and got a 6 months ban?

    Simu is so fucking dumb
    Remember when you were recently preaching to everyone about going out and doing real life stuff instead of giving a shit about GS and "feeding the addiction?"

    What changed since then for you?
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Remember when you were recently preaching to everyone about going out and doing real life stuff instead of giving a shit about GS and "feeding the addiction?"

    What changed since then for you?
    Part of the process bro.

    Once in a while, you need to get close to the addiction to validate if you're strong enough to fight the temptation!

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by peam View Post
    Nah, dude had the whole OSA experience fully scripted and did so while AFK for a long time, practically bragging about it.

    Clear violation of game policy since forever, and based on what POLICY 18 says about lockouts, this definitely wasn't the first time he was popped.
    Sup Peam.

    Yeah, I ain't surprised with what you said. People think SIMU cares now that with your 12 accounts (so 250$ per month), they'll be careful with you. Nah, SIMU are dumb, like they always were.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •