Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 162

Thread: Pedoanne | Caropedo | Pedobait ban & you

  1. #1

    Default Pedoanne | Caropedo | Pedobait ban & you

    So Pegyanne / bait / carolann, that fucking idiotic pedo got banned for like 6 months, if not more, because of a script check I was told by one of my spy.

    What's funny is that, instead of saying: fuck you SIMU and moving on, he'll patiently wait for the ban to finish and come back crawling to "play" his addiction since he can pretend to be a female and cyber huge 50 yo guys for 2m (now worth 5$, that ridicule).

    But how about you, you might ask

    How can SIMU bans someone that got like 12 accounts for 6 months ? What was that dangerous he did?

    What if you're next because you were using a fucking script to master forging and got a 6 months ban?

    Simu is so fucking dumb

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xcalibur1 View Post
    So Pegyanne / bait / carolann, that fucking idiotic pedo got banned for like 6 months, if not more, because of a script check I was told by one of my spy.

    What's funny is that, instead of saying: fuck you SIMU and moving on, he'll patiently wait for the ban to finish and come back crawling to "play" his addiction since he can pretend to be a female and cyber huge 50 yo guys for 2m (now worth 5$, that ridicule).

    But how about you, you might ask

    How can SIMU bans someone that got like 12 accounts for 6 months ? What was that dangerous he did?

    What if you're next because you were using a fucking script to master forging and got a 6 months ban?

    Simu is so fucking dumb
    You okay, dude?

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    You okay, dude?
    He was told by one of his spy.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    You okay, dude?
    Yeah, a bit fed up of Trudeau but at least he doesn't sux like Bidden.
    Or maybe he does, not quite sure lately lol

    How about you, mini-hitler? Are you still racist?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    8,594
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xcalibur1 View Post
    So Pegyanne / bait / carolann, that fucking idiotic pedo got banned for like 6 months, if not more, because of a script check I was told by one of my spy.

    What's funny is that, instead of saying: fuck you SIMU and moving on, he'll patiently wait for the ban to finish and come back crawling to "play" his addiction since he can pretend to be a female and cyber huge 50 yo guys for 2m (now worth 5$, that ridicule).
    You've had something for Bait going on 6 or 7 years now.

    The dude doesn't hide that he's a male player, like, at all.

    You really need to do something about your alcohol problem, Will.


    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

    “The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    In your valley, beneath your sky
    Posts
    13,426
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Truly, the fool's fool is fooler.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    You've had something for Bait going on 6 or 7 years now.

    The dude doesn't hide that he's a male player, like, at all.

    You really need to do something about your alcohol problem, Will.
    Lol what?

    He played 4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12 female characters LOL

    He constantly cybered any male, tried his luck, and worst, tried with minor underaged guys

    Will? Alcohol? WTF?

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Truly, the fool's fool is fooler.
    The fool who enters the game of a fool is fooler I think I said back in the days.

    Ask strayrogue, he kept tab.

    OHOHOHOHOOHOHOHOHOHO

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    8,594
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xcalibur1 View Post
    Lol what?

    He played 4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12 female characters LOL

    He constantly cybered any male, tried his luck, and worst, tried with minor underaged guys

    Will? Alcohol? WTF?


    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

    “The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    US
    Posts
    2,101
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    I know peggyanne catches a lot of flack as a result of LNET but the dude has been big for OSA knowledge. I use OSANAV and Damagecontrol and learned a great deal about OSA itself thanks to him
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

    Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

    Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Pally

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •