Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Hackers rule the world!!!

Cat never did anything man... leave it alone.

If someone showed me where a kid in my class stole my CC number you'd better believe the forecast calls for a heavy raining of blows to his face.

This kid was stealing CC numbers which is bad enough but to steal work files and fuck with a business' wi-fi is also costing money in man hours alone. Not to mention clean up of this kids "fun". Maybe I'm biased because of the field I'm in but I have such little respect for hackers especially shitty ones that it's not even funny. I work too fucking hard cleaning up their bullshit to not take the opportunity to humiliate one should I have the chance.

I blame the parents, more beatings need to happen and less of this shit would go on.

Again that's just me though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkein View Post
    That is some weird shit.

3. Default

Originally posted by Showal
    Give me a break. I agree with Kia, doing any of this is just going to make you look pathetic.
    Apparently you don't realize how seriously you can fuck up someone's entire life by stealing/selling their credit information.

I agree, being a minor the police won't do enough, and certainly not to prevent this budding young cyber-thief from doing the same thing in the future.

I'd definately let the highschool kids who's credit card info he'd stolen know about it. Let them make his life a living hell.

We had some kid in highschool, a sophomore when we were seniors. Somehow, he had some connection to some two-bit car thief from Newark. This sophomore would pick out certain cars/SUVs, have his little brother, a frosh, steal the senior's car keys from their backpacks or lockers out of the lockerroom during gym class.

The sophomore would then sell the keys to the two-bit car thief for a couple hundred bucks a piece, and the guy would just drive to the school parking lot during school hours, with the keys, and drive off with the car.

Took two SUVs in one day, a car two days later, and was arrested a week after that while scouting out the school parking lot with a couple sets of car keys on him. He also had a list of a dozen more vehicles they had planned to hit on him.

The sophomore, who was relatively popular at the time, and a pretty tough kid (I played football with him), was generally ostracized, picked on, actually spit on, and pushed around by people much smaller and weaker than him, just because he knew if he even opened his mouth the entire senior and most of the junior class would make his life even worse.

So...my vote is for that...make his life fucking miserable.

But anticor,

It's not like the person telling you is one of your friends at school. It's some random guy coming up to you and your high school friends. I'd be like "fuck off"

Hold on here.. I didn't see anywhere in this little rant of yours what the family is planning on doing about this. Fucking his family for what the kids done is a perfectly loser move, and to be honest so it killing an innocent animal. The other options (getting him back on a more one on one level by starting rumors ect.) while childish, are better than the other 2 ideas. Mind you I don't advocate what he did or condone it in any way. I personally police what my son does on the computer as closely as I can, but, you can't catch everything. Anyway, before you go spastic on his family, or do shit that can come back on you, you might wanna think a bit on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayal View Post
    WTF just happened?
    I saw the word PENIS and instantly clicked on it while saying to myself ''pffft no way I'm clicking that shit.''

This whole thing screams "STFU" to me, Tamral.

The fact that he's a minor and managed to do something this elaborate does not bode well at all. A 2 week day-course on CC fraud is not going to have a good outcome on not repeating related actions.

I would send him the link to this thread. That way we could all have fun with him.

Seriously, his laptop is busted and he's been turned into the police.

WTF you blame all this on the parents? I agree the stealing card numbers and hacking is wrong, but what could the parents have done? He's in a coffee shop on his computer, are they supposed to suspect that he's going to do something like that?

Are you going to blame his curiosity on his parents? Taking his fuck-up out on his cat? "Suggesting" someone drop and step on his laptop? This taking the law into your own hands is bullshit.

He's been dealt with. If you/your company wants to file charges against his parents for the stolen information, then that's one thing. Harassing a minor might screw up any case against him.
    [11:16] Harmnone: Wezas, shut the fuck up
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobmuhthol
    My girlfriend plays World of Warcraft better than I do.
    Favorite myspace site: http://myspace.com/badtie

10. Default

I completely agree with what Wezas just said.