Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: Divergence 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Nosh View Post
    I'm running around in a capped area with MA groups who cause spawn rates to spike, and the two major spells i've got to deal with it (950 and 515) are on massive cooldowns.
    Depending on your mana pool, don't let the penalty for ignoring the 515 cool down keep you from using it repeatedly. The penalty is just that all of your spells will cost you 5 additional mana. At 101 HP (306 mana pool) and 243 ranks EMC, I use 515 repeatedly and never run into much of an issue with mana shortage due to ignoring the 515 cool down. That's just my experience though.

2. Default

Is Sanctum as much of a PITA to get in and out of as it seems to be? I hadn't considered that one since it seemed like it would take more time to enter and leave than it did to hunt.
    Honestly, it isn't too bad at all. I'm happy to let you piggy back on one of my times that I am entering through the privy with my periapt if you ever wanted to give it a shot. After you are in there and have a charged periapt it is very easy to get in and out.

Most of the time, going out, I will teleport to the oasis and take the caravan out. It does come with a risk of bandits but I usually see them about once every 10 trips out or so. And it never is a major issue for me.

Is Sanctum as much of a PITA to get in and out of as it seems to be? I hadn't considered that one since it seemed like it would take more time to enter and leave than it did to hunt.
    If you don't have a charged periapt, it's a little annoying. But if you're not wearing a periapt in SoS, then everything you kill will drop one, and killing stuff will charge your periapt, which is used to portal in and out instead of using the stupid caravan. You'll need some climbing skill, but I don't think it needs a ton unless you stay encumbered or something. You can also have someone charge a periapt for you, you don't necessarily have to charge it up yourself. Or you can just stand around the room until someone else goes in, then just go through the portal they opened. They stay up for a minute or two.

Once you're in SoS, set some ;wander borders to keep you out of the desert. Because the desert is annoying and stupid.

If you need help getting in, hit me up on Discord or LNet. If I'm paying attention at the time, I'll get you in.
    Last edited by Methais; 09-23-2022 at 09:57 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible