Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Divergence 2.0

So here's Divergence 3.0:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...a9dkp33I/edit#

Looks like they listened to our suggestions in Discord to raise the floor.

Naijin posted swinging 2 daggers in 4 seconds, and 2 handaxes in 5 seconds. So it looks like most, maybe even all melee weapons will be able to have more of their RT trained off with Agi/Dex. I assume aiming RT can still only be trained down to 1 second though, so 3 second dagger ambushes instead of the old 4, etc..

"As a game, we have a higher standard [than fun]." - Estlid

Enough said.
    “One of the hardest things about giving up any kind of prejudice is being honest with yourself. It’s not easy to say, ‘For nineteen years I’ve been living and believing a certain way and I’m beginning to wonder if what I believed is right.’ Then you go a little further and start admitting, ‘No, I KNOW what I believed is not right. I have no right to feel that way.” - Charlie Daniels

3. Default

The volley nerf is rough...
    To the point I dont think I can use the skill anymore.
    Glad to see the melee buff though.

Last edited by Methais; 05-23-2022 at 04:58 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

I'm wondering what that sign was supposed to say.. at first i thought pints but their beer is cheap .. then i thought apps.. I dunno nothing i can think of leads to piss

So as a capped rogue who specced into doubles and ewave I suppose I'll go back into plate and forget ewave.
    BUT then Naijin seems to think a rogue should wear doubles and have penalties for plate.

Ugh
    Last edited by Asha; 05-29-2022 at 02:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Realk View Post
    I'm wondering what that sign was supposed to say.. at first i thought pints but their beer is cheap .. then i thought apps.. I dunno nothing i can think of leads to piss
    Word, I'm looking at it, WTF is Mackenzie Lease and what does it have to do with that golden archer dude, right!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

8. Default

Athena and some of the pagan Greek Gods are said to have had yellow eyes. Wether this is true is a question best left to scholars and historians.
    Last edited by Gaius2745ml49; 05-30-2022 at 09:49 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fleur-de-me View Post
    "As a game, we have a higher standard [than fun]." - Estlid

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mobius1 View Post
    So here's Divergence 3.0:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...a9dkp33I/edit#

Looks like they listened to our suggestions in Discord to raise the floor.

Naijin posted swinging 2 daggers in 4 seconds, and 2 handaxes in 5 seconds. So it looks like most, maybe even all melee weapons will be able to have more of their RT trained off with Agi/Dex. I assume aiming RT can still only be trained down to 1 second though, so 3 second dagger ambushes instead of the old 4, etc..
    The old new 4 that used to be 3 that they changed to 4 because 3 was too overpowered.

Basically, they are gaslighting.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984