Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Divergence 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Realk View Post
    tell me a single way to bolster my bolt attacks.. to even be close to a square. then you can tell me how 919 is an unfair advantage.
    Nerfing 919 is quite possibly the dumbest thing I have seen.

The GMs seem to be throwing out long traditions: a spell's power is determined by these factors: higher level spells cost more mana and thus are more powerful (duh), spells in pure circles are the most powerful, spells in semi circles are next, spells in major circles are next, and finally spells in minor circles, also in addition to all that, short duration spells are more powerful than long duration spells.

Now they are like yeah but...19 mana isn't really all that much anymore to a 30+ million experience wizard...plus like mana batteries....yeah we gotta slap a cooldown on 919.

Even though 1035 is a level 35 spell in a semi spell circle and only lasts 60 seconds, which means it better be damn powerful...yeah no. Gotta nerf that shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Nerfing 919 is quite possibly the dumbest thing I have seen.

The GMs seem to be throwing out long traditions: a spell's power is determined by these factors: higher level spells cost more mana and thus are more powerful (duh), spells in pure circles are the most powerful, spells in semi circles are next, spells in major circles are next, and finally spells in minor circles, also in addition to all that, short duration spells are more powerful than long duration spells.

Now they are like yeah but...19 mana isn't really all that much anymore to a 30+ million experience wizard...plus like mana batteries....yeah we gotta slap a cooldown on 919.

Even though 1035 is a level 35 spell in a semi spell circle and only lasts 60 seconds, which means it better be damn powerful...yeah no. Gotta nerf that shit.

lets not forget that they encouraged us all go 303 emc so we get more mana back faster... like wtf
    Last edited by Realk; 05-17-2022 at 03:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Realk View Post
    lets not forget that they made us all go 303 emc so we get more mana back faster... like wtf
    I'm sure slapping a 3 minute cooldown on cmans is next.

"Well when we first created cmans people were only getting back like 20 stamina a pulse, now people can get 150 stamina a pulse. Clearly cooldowns are the way."
    Last edited by Tgo01; 05-17-2022 at 02:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mobius1 View Post
    It's about time wizards lose their "I win" buttons.
    who forced your hand to pick rogue on the character roller... I can wait

What exactly are this "fixes" supposed to accomplish? It's not like thousands of players are lining up for Estild's nerf-fest
    Last edited by Amerek; 05-17-2022 at 08:09 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Winter View Post
    That's a really great idea, it would be fantastic if enhancives also worked this way. I haven't played WoW since 2009 but didn't they have items that you could give to your new characters that worked like this?
    It kind of already exists for weapon bonuses. There was a bug where you could get enchanted/magic metal stuff off pawnshop tables that you usually couldn't hold, and the bonus would max out at your level x 2.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

Yet somehow you can't aim where it hits. Interesting how me training in my weapon skill doesn't do a thing to improve my aim. Let's just give it to wizards for free though.

And how am I whining about rogues? Please explain.
    I would say the equivalent to weapon skill would be learning the spell and the ambush of aiming for spells would be spell aiming. Which is funny given itís name that it has zero effect on actual spell aiming. You could also tie it to controls too if you felt so inclined but it could easily exist.
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Pally

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Orthin View Post
    I would say the equivalent to weapon skill would be learning the spell and the ambush of aiming for spells would be spell aiming. Which is funny given it’s name that it has zero effect on actual spell aiming. You could also tie it to controls too if you felt so inclined but it could easily exist.
    it 100% effects the aiming of the spell, you're just thinking too small. MAybe they should rename it "spell aiming at that general direction".
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    it 100% effects the aiming of the spell, you're just thinking too small. MAybe they should rename it "spell aiming at that general direction".

prep 901
    aim "general location"
    cast rat

Boom!
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Pally

Yet somehow you can't aim where it hits. Interesting how me training in my weapon skill doesn't do a thing to improve my aim. Let's just give it to wizards for free though.

And how am I whining about rogues? Please explain.
    Suggesting that wizards train in ambush in order to aim bolts is like suggesting that rogues should train in Elemental Lore in order to ambush.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible