Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Divergence 2.0

Forgot this excerpt earlier

Dendum — Yesterday at 7:18 PM
    Estlid....this really really feels like you couldn't handle the Bard tears so your speeding the rest of us up

Estild — Yesterday at 7:18 PM
    Everyone is converging to the middle, which has always been the “goal”.

Dendum — Yesterday at 7:19 PM
    Maybe you should have called this Convergence then

Gemstone IV: The Race to Mediocrity
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Am I understanding this right, they are trying to make one of the biggest time sinks in the history of online gaming an even longer time sink?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Am I understanding this right, they are trying to make one of the biggest time sinks in the history of online gaming an even longer time sink?
    Yes.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Forgot this excerpt earlier

Dendum — Yesterday at 7:18 PM
    Estlid....this really really feels like you couldn't handle the Bard tears so your speeding the rest of us up

Estild — Yesterday at 7:18 PM
    Everyone is converging to the middle, which has always been the “goal”.

Dendum — Yesterday at 7:19 PM
    Maybe you should have called this Convergence then

Gemstone IV: The Race to Mediocrity
    you gonna log into HW die then come cry about it again like last time? it was pretty funny seeing you fucking die to baby shit then immediately rage post a novel on discord.
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!

Quote Originally Posted by Donquix View Post
    you gonna log into HW die then come cry about it again like last time? it was pretty funny seeing you fucking die to baby shit then immediately rage post a novel on discord.
    The only time I've died in HW was my first time going up into the undead area while having no clue what to expect. Everything else is easy as fuck, and when I posted in Discord I hadn't even been logged in for most of the day, plus that was a different day than the one time I did die. And before then I was out drinking all evening, making it impossible to "immediately" post anything. I didn't even think about posting in Discord until someone sent me a screenshot of Naijin's quote from below. HW is easy, especially the "baby" stuff, but still boring as fuck because of Divergence. Everything I said is the same shit I've been saying for years about dev and their shitty ideas as well. So lie some more while you suck off Estild and Naijin 24/7 why don't you, fucking retard.

EDIT: Here's the "novel" that annihilated Donquix's attention span:

And like 5 minutes later...

Last edited by Methais; 05-13-2022 at 03:41 PM. Reason: screenshots

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    The only time I've died in HW was my first time going up into the undead area while having no clue what to expect. Everything else is easy as fuck, and when I posted in Discord I hadn't even been logged in for most of the day, plus that was a different day than the one time I did die. HW is easy, especially the "baby" stuff, but still boring as fuck because of Divergence. I specifically stated this when I posted in Discord too, so lie some more why don't you, fucking retard.
    Donquix said you don't like yo momma
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Donquix said you don't like yo momma
    He's just mad that Estild won't put his penis in his mouth no matter how much he tries to tickle his balls in Discord.
    Last edited by Methais; 05-13-2022 at 03:09 PM.

Enjoying the area and I really appreciate that the difficulty is keeping out the bigshotters/industrial MA teams out of the area. I see one of the MA groups in town but they don't seem to be able to strip mine the area as they do normally. I think the gens just go from normal to insane so quickly it's just too hard to MA. For now anyway.
    Discord: Jivan#1805

Quote Originally Posted by BLZrizz View Post
    Enjoying the area and I really appreciate that the difficulty is keeping out the bigshotters/industrial MA teams out of the area. I see one of the MA groups in town but they don't seem to be able to strip mine the area as they do normally. I think the gens just go from normal to insane so quickly it's just too hard to MA. For now anyway.
    I am pretty sure they are staying away because it isn't the most BP/EXP/Silver vs time efficient place at the moment.

I don't think there is such a place that has all three of those qualifiers at the same time anymore... unless you count reim...