Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Divergence 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Realk View Post
    I don't think there is such a place that has all three of those qualifiers at the same time anymore... unless you count reim...
    Yea but with the possible exception of silvers HW aint none of those things

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

And like 5 minutes later...

You could, like, play blindfolded if you want more challenge.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Realk View Post
    I don't think there is such a place that has all three of those qualifiers at the same time anymore... unless you count reim...
    SoS is all 3. Loot in HW seems to be better, but the slower combat probably makes other places better silver per hour.

I did pull a +10 Combat Maneuvers bonus pinworn out of a HW box the other day that's probably worth a decent pile though.

That reminds me, selling a +10 CM bonus pinworn

It provides a boost of 10 to Combat Maneuvers Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 55 times.
    The barrette looks to have a lot of charges remaining.

You sense that the blue starstone barrette will crumble into dust after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

You sense that the blue starstone barrette will disintegrate after its last magical charge has been expended.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

We’ve had just as many players quit over the lack of balance due to being on the bottom
    Who are these people that demanded bard spellsong failures result in mana loss and castRT? I want to meet these people so I can slap them.

Seriously of all the things wrong with this game they decide to focus on a perk one particular class enjoys?

I used to tell people how awesome it is that the different classes in this game are so unique. The classes just have many different perks and abilities that really makes playing them a completely different strategy than playing a different class. And bards being able to effectively ignore cast failures was one of those perks, but now I guess they want bards to be just like every other class?

What's next: people complain that they can't sit in TC and get experience in the same way that empaths can so another 4-5 classes can also heal wounds? It's not fair that clerics have such an easy time raising dead people compared to paladins, better buff up paladin's rez, oh and while we're at it make it so every pure and semi can rez too.

And don't even get me started how redux is basically just for squares!

Why even have classifications such as squares, semis, and pures?! That's classism pure and simple!
    Last edited by Tgo01; 05-13-2022 at 05:25 PM.

Blog Entries

I always thought it was stupid how balancing means nerfing instead of empowering. I imagine they don't want to trivialize content, but almost every other MMO just creates new harder content geared towards the stronger players.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I always thought it was stupid how balancing means nerfing instead of empowering. I imagine they don't want to trivialize content, but almost every other MMO just creates new harder content geared towards the stronger players.
    It really makes no sense.

People complaining about being on the bottom? Well let's just drag those top players down to their level! Everyone is now equal.

People have too much mana? Instead of giving them stuff to use their mana on let's just slap a cooldown on everything.

It's just so lazy and yet is treated as awe-inspiring.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    And don't even get me started how redux is basically just for squares!
    My redux mage shows redux can be for wizards, too. He's a very gimped wizard and can only kill things with a weapon, but still....he has been effective up to level 61, has 15% redux and....and....well, he has redux! And he can swing a weapon! Yes, he has redux and he can swing a weapon!

So take that Mr. Reduxisbasicallyjustforsquares.

Quote Originally Posted by drumpel View Post
    My redux mage shows redux can be for wizards, too. He's a very gimped wizard and can only kill things with a weapon, but still....he has been effective up to level 61, has 15% redux and....and....well, he has redux! And he can swing a weapon! Yes, he has redux and he can swing a weapon!

So take that Mr. Reduxisbasicallyjustforsquares.
    I stand corrected. Redux for everyone!

You are literally up against people that will take a nerf and thank them for it, because it will make hunting more "challenging." Even though they could have self nerfed themselves if they truly felt that way...

They are freaking obsessed with you having to disable everything before you kill it.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Why even have these in the game at this point? Functionally they and bolt spells no longer exist for my mid level cleric.
    You're misunderstanding. This makes these spells usable in spell sever - this is a good change. This has no effect on the normal self cast versions. Currently, in order to use 211/215/219/506 group spells in HW you have to leave out your other 2 allocated spells. Not 100% uptime obviously, but it's still a net positive