Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Always remember: Seran wanted us to thank Biden for "lowering" gas prices

Default Always remember: Seran wanted us to thank Biden for "lowering" gas prices

Never forget that Seran said we all had to thank Biden for lowering gas prices a few pennies. This was shortly before Biden helped to increase gas prices, and now gas prices are at an all time high with the national average at 4.38 a gallon, with some states average almost 6 dollars a gallon.

I know Seran was so hoping we would all forget about his dumbass comment with the war in Ukraine and with his endless distractions about abortions. But please be sure to come back to this thread every so often just to give a huge LOL to Seran for being such an idiot.

THANK YOU BIDEN

Blog Entries

I love my PHEV, had I not driven to Dallas, I wouldn't have had to put gas in it at all in the last 2 weeks.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Only a $2.25 increase in price of gas since Biden won the election.

I think you guys are overreacting. It's nice to see gas costing more than double it did about 2.5 years ago. Then on top of it to have grocery price increase due to it, it's been amazing!. Overall, it's been a nice change of pace. Seran is only trying to remind us of how nice it's been since Biden gave the middle finger to everyone and jacked the gas prices up.

Don't you ever think that maybe you're being too hard on the mentally challenged?

I'm told you're not supposed to discriminate against them.....but where's the fun in that?

Quote Originally Posted by drumpel View Post
    Seran is only trying to remind us of how nice it's been since Biden gave the middle finger to everyone and jacked the gas prices up.
    I just can't wait until Seran comes along and says "Putin's price hike!" like the good little trained seal that he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I just can't wait until Seran comes along and says "Putin's price hike!" like the good little trained seal that he is.
    He's going to wait until the price goes down by like .00000001% and then stomp in here declaring victory, spraying diarrhea in all directions at once.
    Last edited by Methais; 05-10-2022 at 04:24 PM.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Gas prices are at an all time high. For the first time in history, the price of gas is over 4 dollars per gallon in every state. The price of gas has risen 54+ cents in just the past month alone.

LOL at Seran!

Meanwhile, gas prices would be $7 a gallon and oil at $200 a barrel if it hadn't been for President Biden's intervention. Oh, and we'd be the newest quasi-independent state in the Republic of Soviet Russia under Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Meanwhile, gas prices would be $7 a gallon and oil at $200 a barrel if it hadn't been for President Biden's intervention. Oh, and we'd be the newest quasi-independent state in the Republic of Soviet Russia under Trump.
    I don’t believe that you actually think this way. Please just this once break character and admit you get your jollies off by trolling people on the PC.

Blog Entries

My car is still on F.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam