Page 46 of 53 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 460 of 527

Thread: Leaked Majority Opinion- SCOTUS seems on track to overrule Roe v Wade entirely

  1. #451

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    You'd wonder why all these people who claim to have never heard of Replacement Theory pretend to have never heard of it, despite it being discussed in other threads with the same denials, don't simply agree that extremism shouldn't be on air. Carlson, Pierro and Hannity could simply be spoken to to stop by their network.

    Only Lachlan Murdoch supports Carlson speaking about it, and said so in an interview.
    You sure do stay glued to Fox News all the time. Why is that?


    pretend to have never heard of it
    Coper harder. You're a Fox News junkie.
    Last edited by Methais; 05-16-2022 at 03:21 PM.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Excellent question. I applaud your demand for documented facts. Some people may fall prey to charlatans, but not you!

    Here are some answers..



    Or..




    Or the old but reliable standby.. https://www.google.com/search?q=What...ave+abortions?


    You might be tempted to conduct your own informal poll at your workplace. I don't recommend that. It won't end well.
    Interesting. It's not 25%, but it is higher than I honestly thought. 630K legal abortions of 3.75M births in the US in 2019 is 16.4%.

    https://www.statista.com/statistics/...us-since-2000/
    https://www.statista.com/statistics/...es-since-1990/

    Interesting that the rate and number have gone way down since the 90's, mostly attributed to advancements in birth control.
    https://stopthemadness.gop/
    https://snowflakevictory.com/

    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

    "Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

    “If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Is a fire responsible for burning the wood that you feed it with, or are you responsible for the destruction of wood for wishing to get warm? You can argue that the burning of the wood was incidental because you didn't know the fire was going to burn it. Or choose to burn it, but you still put it there to begin with.
    That's a great analogy! Now do sex and abortion!
    https://stopthemadness.gop/
    https://snowflakevictory.com/

    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

    "Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

    “If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Interesting. It's not 25%, but it is higher than I honestly thought. 630K legal abortions of 3.75M births in the US in 2019 is 16.4%.

    https://www.statista.com/statistics/...us-since-2000/
    https://www.statista.com/statistics/...es-since-1990/

    Interesting that the rate and number have gone way down since the 90's, mostly attributed to advancements in birth control.
    Now that I've thought more on it, I think it's even lower than that. I was dividing abortions by births, but really I should add the abortions to the births in the denominator. You'd also have to add into the denominator miscarriages and stillbirths. So it's lower but I'm not going to bother researching it more.
    https://stopthemadness.gop/
    https://snowflakevictory.com/

    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

    "Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

    “If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

  5. #455

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Interesting. It's not 25%, but it is higher than I honestly thought. 630K legal abortions of 3.75M births in the US in 2019 is 16.4%.
    That's the percentage of births, not the percentage of women. The percentage of women, 25%, is highly relevant to the political consequences of overruling Roe.

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    That's the percentage of births, not the percentage of women. The percentage of women, 25%, is highly relevant to the political consequences of overruling Roe.
    Took me a bit to decode what you are saying and rereading the one study (repeated three times, 1992, 2008, 2017) from the Guttmacher survey of a few thousand women (think the highest sample I saw was 9500 which is a valid sample group assuming it's unbiased) who've had abortions which concludes this. It's hard to find the details of the study but I'm sure it's as accurate as anything else.

    Still a much higher figure than I'd have thought. But I'd also guess abortion isn't water cooler conversation in white collar America so I'm probably biased myself.

    Edit to add, for what it's worth, Guttmacher was an affiliate of Planned Parenthood, files amicus briefs in favor of abortion and testifies to elected officials in favor of abortion.
    Last edited by Suppa Hobbit Mage; 05-16-2022 at 04:17 PM.
    https://stopthemadness.gop/
    https://snowflakevictory.com/

    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

    "Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

    “If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

  7. #457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    That's a great analogy! Now do sex and abortion!
    That's too easy. Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway. No birth control, no sex education, no abortion, you'd think they were obsessed with popping out babies.

  8. #458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Is a fire responsible for burning the wood that you feed it with, or are you responsible for the destruction of wood for wishing to get warm? You can argue that the burning of the wood was incidental because you didn't know the fire was going to burn it. Or choose to burn it, but you still put it there to begin with.


    Stop the spread of violent hate speech and you slow down the number of crazies taking it as a clarion call to arms.
    So when Chicago mayor Lori Lightfoot says/tweets this:

    'To my friends in the LGBTQ+ community—the Supreme Court is coming for us next. This moment has to be a call to arms,' Lightfoot tweeted.
    'We will not surrender our rights without a fight—a fight to victory!'

    Is that not “hate speech” and inciting an insurrection? By your repeated definition, it sure does sound like both to me…

  9. #459

    Default

    Tucker Carlson mentions AMERICAN VOTERS are being replaced by people from other countries who are more likely to vote Democrat.

    He doesn’t mention race at all, either the people being replaced or the people doing the replacing.

    But the far left hears him use the word “replace” and they automatically accuse him of spouting white replacement theory. Because I guess according to the left “American” must mean white.

  10. #460
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    32,975
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    You'd wonder why all these people who claim to have never heard of Replacement Theory pretend to have never heard of it, despite it being discussed in other threads with the same denials, don't simply agree that extremism shouldn't be on air. Carlson, Pierro and Hannity could simply be spoken to to stop by their network.

    Only Lachlan Murdoch supports Carlson speaking about it, and said so in an interview.
    Show me the other threads please.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •