Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Leaked Majority Opinion- SCOTUS seems on track to overrule Roe v Wade entirely

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Vasectomies are reversible.
    Experienced surgeons and the supplies necessary to reverse might be hard to come by after 98% of the population dies instantly & the remaining 2% are fighting super-AI Amazon’s terminator drones for survival.

Quote Originally Posted by Orthin View Post
    I was meaning the mutual decision was if she got pregnant, sorry I could have made that more apparent.

But yes there are definitely options out there, I still wrap it because I do not want a third kid. Wife had been on BC for so long and then an IUD it felt pretty selfish not to be in the jimmy hats until either she hits heatwaveopause or I shoot blanks.
    O.K., I'm going to be honest with you: Condoms are the worst. And I'm not rape'y enough to force a woman into taking the morning after pill. I'm not raking in that much pussy, but this shit is unacceptable – I cannot be allowed to procreate.

Edit: Ummm, in other news, where the fuck did they find Clarence Thomas at? Like the one firebrand-preaching Republican black dude ever, or ever'est. Mount Everest. Need some caffeine and nic lozenge, hold on.
    Last edited by Stanley Burrell; 05-04-2022 at 03:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell View Post
    O.K., I'm going to be honest with you: Condoms are the worst. And I'm not rape'y enough to force a woman into taking the morning after pill. I'm not raking in that much pussy, but this shit is unacceptable – I cannot be allowed to procreate.

Edit: Ummm, in other news, where the fuck did they find Clarence Thomas at? Like the one firebrand-preaching Republican black dude ever, or ever'est. Mount Everest. Need some caffeine and nic lozenge, hold on.
    The morning after pill is not an abortion, but it’s way less effective than other forms of birth control. It flat out doesn’t work if your girl is ovulating. I know this from personal experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    The morning after pill is not an abortion, but it’s way less effective than other forms of birth control. It flat out doesn’t work if your girl is ovulating. I know this from personal experience.
    I know, I was just saying. Ugh. This makes me scared of being forced into having the snip-snips. Like moreso if this goes down. I think, though, this is going to be like Tejás, where it's going to be policed heavily by state + not law of the lands.
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

Maybe.

New Slogan (idea from someone earlier in the thread):

"Abortion is a right! Swallow them all!"

I'm sure most guys would get on that bandwagon - LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3

To those concerned about how this will impact other legal precedents on topics such as contraception or gay marriage, perhaps you can take some comfort this is written within the draft:

"We emphasize that our decision concerns the constitutional right to abortion and no other right," the draft states. "Nothing in this opinion should be understood to cast doubt on precedents that do not concern abortion."

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    To those concerned about how this will impact other legal precedents on topics such as contraception or gay marriage, perhaps you can take some comfort this is written within the draft:

"We emphasize that our decision concerns the constitutional right to abortion and no other right," the draft states. "Nothing in this opinion should be understood to cast doubt on precedents that do not concern abortion."
    There is no comfort for them

Quote Originally Posted by beldannon5 View Post
    There is no comfort for them
    raging liberals: This can threaten other rights like interracial marriage!

Ummm…have you see Justice Clarence Thomas with his wife? Pretty sure we’re good on that one.