Page 38 of 58 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: Leaked Majority Opinion- SCOTUS seems on track to overrule Roe v Wade entirely

There is beefed up security around supreme court justice's homes and around the supreme court today due to increased threats from violent leftist insurrectionists who have repeatedly threatened to harm US supreme court justices.

The FBI must expend every resource for the next several months to bring these criminals to justice. The US house must launch a year plus long investigation into how Biden allowed this to happen and even encouraged the insurrectionists by telling rioters to "protest" at the homes of supreme court justices. And of course Biden must be impeached and removed from office.

If you disagree with any of this then you're a Putin loving despot wannabe who hates democracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    There is beefed up security around supreme court justice's homes and around the supreme court today due to increased threats from violent leftist insurrectionists who have repeatedly threatened to harm US supreme court justices.

The FBI must expend every resource for the next several months to bring these criminals to justice. The US house must launch a year plus long investigation into how Biden allowed this to happen and even encouraged the insurrectionists by telling rioters to "protest" at the homes of supreme court justices. And of course Biden must be impeached and removed from office.

If you disagree with any of this then you're a Putin loving despot wannabe who hates democracy.
    THIS IS WORSE THAN PEARL HARBOR OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Not really. Both involve taking of a child against the wishes of a parent.

Either way, crossing state lines is generally a big no-no. And to get back to ClydeR's terrible attempt at a scenario, if the parent took that kid across the border into another state, and murdered that child in the other state, the original state wouldn't be the one investigating or prosecuting that murder.
    I disagree with that assessment because kidnapping has nothing to do with the wishes or rights of a parent (not just kids can be kidnapped after all) whereas the other offense does, that’s the primary difference - without authority. Otherwise, every cop that arrests someone would be guilty of kidnapping.

I agree with your assessment about the shitty scenario, that jurisdiction is clear.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sighisoara View Post
    I disagree with that assessment because kidnapping has nothing to do with the wishes or rights of a parent (not just kids can be kidnapped after all) whereas the other offense does, that’s the primary difference - without authority. Otherwise, every cop that arrests someone would be guilty of kidnapping.

I agree with your assessment about the shitty scenario, that jurisdiction is clear.
    The wishes of the parent ARE the authority though, for a minor. As an adult, the authority would obviously derive from the person themself.

And no, unlawful arrest is false imprisonment.

So many hairs to split.
    Last edited by Gelston; 05-12-2022 at 05:10 PM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post

And no, unlawful arrest is false imprisonment.

So many hairs to split.
    Not if there is asportation, speaking of hair splitting.

6. Default

It's a threat to our democracy! OH THE HUMANITY. The bathsalts huffing T4F crowd, where are you? The insurrectionist touting Seran crowd, why aren't you writing your congressperson?

Fucking hypocrites.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    So, you are now of the belief that a woman can abort the fetus anytime up to birth.. because it doesn't have any rights?

Is it only the woman that can kill the clump of cells or can anyone do it, since it has no rights?

Or is that the woman's right to claim it as her own to do with whatever she wants?
    Seran? Did you want to address this or just pretend it was never posted?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Remember those lawyers in NY who firebombed a police car during the "mostly peaceful" riots of 2020? They originally faced life in prison, then the federal prosecutors removed the terrorism charge, then allowed them to plead guilty to a reduced charge of planning to commit arson (never mind the fact they literally torched a police car), and now federal prosecutors are asking the judge to go easy on them and are recommending a prison sentence of 12-24 months.

Oh boy! Just imagine if they walked around the capitol building on January 6th, they might never see the light of day again.

I'm sure Seran and time4fun will be demanding their heads for this egregious example of violent insurrection. Any minute now.......any minute now.......

Lol tgos side is always the victim
    Last edited by Alfster; 05-14-2022 at 08:48 AM.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Blog Entries

Remember those lawyers in NY who firebombed a police car during the "mostly peaceful" riots of 2020? They originally faced life in prison, then the federal prosecutors removed the terrorism charge, then allowed them to plead guilty to a reduced charge of planning to commit arson (never mind the fact they literally torched a police car), and now federal prosecutors are asking the judge to go easy on them and are recommending a prison sentence of 12-24 months.

Oh boy! Just imagine if they walked around the capitol building on January 6th, they might never see the light of day again.

I'm sure Seran and time4fun will be demanding their heads for this egregious example of violent insurrection. Any minute now.......any minute now.......
    Two years for destruction of property with no injuries sounds about right. It is a felony so they are both disbarred too.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam