Page 44 of 58 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Thread: Leaked Majority Opinion- SCOTUS seems on track to overrule Roe v Wade entirely

About 25% of women in the US have an abortion at some point in their lives. Knowing that large number, people with advance notice of the upcoming Supreme Court decision were able to buy up baby formula in anticipation of the court outlawing abortion. When the court rules, the number of babies will increase hugely, driving demand for baby formula. Profit! If you think the abortion decision and the baby formula shortage are unrelated, then you're kidding yourself. There's no such thing as coincidences. It should be no surprise that I was the first person to figure it out.
    There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    About 25% of women in the US have an abortion at some point in their lives. Knowing that large number, people with advance notice of the upcoming Supreme Court decision were able to buy up baby formula in anticipation of the court outlawing abortion. When the court rules, the number of babies will increase hugely, driving demand for baby formula. Profit! If you think the abortion decision and the baby formula shortage are unrelated, then you're kidding yourself. There's no such thing as coincidences. It should be no surprise that I was the first person to figure it out.
    I'd like to see that statistics/study from your first sentence please?
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Point to me a single mainstream news outlet telling gang members to shoot each other up to avoid be subjugated by the white man and you'll have the equivalent of Fox News. Until then gang shooting, while mass shootings, aren't at all equivalent to right wing news prompted extremism.
    I don’t watch a lot of Fox News, but I think you are being disingenuous.

Furthermore, no sane person goes on a mass shooting rampage because of the news source they choose to watch. It takes a criminally sick minded person to commit such atrocities. Fox News nor Republicans create mass murderers.

Shifting the blame on anyone except the suspect is like those dumb politicians & parents from the 90s trying to blame the Columbine massacre on Marylyn Manson’s music or Grand Theft Auto video games. Creating a scapegoat is not the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post

Furthermore, no sane person goes on a mass shooting rampage because of the news source they choose to watch. It takes a criminally sick minded person to commit such atrocities. Fox News nor Republicans create mass murderers.

Shifting the blame on anyone except the suspect is like those dumb politicians & parents from the 90s trying to blame the Columbine massacre on Marylyn Manson’s music or Grand Theft Auto video games. Creating a scapegoat is not the answer.
    Calling him disingenuous completely ignores the fact that he's retarded.

He doesn't know any better.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Viekn View Post
    The problem with simply saying "the States have to make the laws, not the federal Government" is we have a federal amendment (14), that Roe and other cases were decided using said amendment, that says (in the Roe case specifically) a set of Texas statutes criminalizing abortion in most instances violated a woman’s constitutional right of privacy, which it found to be implicit in the liberty guarantee of the due process clause of the Fourteenth Amendment (“…nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law”). Other cases using that amendment are the ability to marry who you want to marry, etc., which is why some people have brought up the possibility of those other issues being overturned, because they were all decided using that same right to privacy that the federal government and Supreme Court have said is inherent in that amendment.

Because that federal amendment exists makes it hard legally to simply say this should be a states issue and not a federal issue. By the same logic (at least I hope I'm applying the logic correctly in this case) most people who are likely for the states being able to make their own laws in regards to abortion, are probably against states making their own laws in regards to gun ownership because the 2nd amendment exists. To me that seems like a having your cake and eating it too scenario.
    It's too bad leftist retards like Seran spent the past year or 2 screaming PAPERS PLEASE and mandating that people violate their own right to privacy in order to go inside a building and whatever other lockdowns were in place, or they might have a leg to stand on about privacy rights.
    Last edited by Methais; 05-16-2022 at 12:48 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post

"Hi, I don't have proof that you're wrong or information about the subject matter, but I believe you're wrong."

That is incredibly fair, here's some links with videos and quotes from Fox News spreading extremism.

https://www.newsweek.com/tucker-carl...-video-1706823

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...emacy-1231248/

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...-white-el-paso

Also, you're about 200% right that individuals are responsible for their actions. But those who provide the motivation, weapons, or conspire to commit are also responsible in our country due to contributory negligence. Video games, music aside, do you legitimately not find pause when millions of people are being told Democrats are taking control by replacing white people with non-whites?

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    It's too bad leftist retards like Seran spent the past year or 2 screaming PAPERS PLEASE and mandating that people violate their own right to privacy in order to go inside a building and whatever other lockdowns were in place, or they might have a leg to stand on about privacy rights.
    First: You're right, except we're talking about years of case law in regards to abortion and the right to privacy. Given the impact of the pandemic and everything that went along with it in regards to vaccines, privacy, etc., I'd say there absolutely should be clarification in the form of lawsuits and possible Supreme Court decisions to address this.

Secondly: Your initial reply to me stated: It's too bad the left spent the past year or 2 screaming PAPERS PLEASE and forcing people to violate their own right to privacy in order to go inside a building and whatever other lockdowns were in place or they might have a leg to stand on about privacy.

You then went out of your way to edit it to say: "It's too bad leftist retards like Seran..." Why would you bother to go out of your way to add that?
    Last edited by Viekn; 05-16-2022 at 12:59 PM. Reason: fixed "you're" to "your"

First: You're right, except we're talking about years of case law in regards to abortion and the right to privacy. Given the impact of the pandemic and everything that went along with it in regards to vaccines, privacy, etc., I'd say there absolutely should be clarification in the form of lawsuits and possible Supreme Court decisions to address this.

Secondly: Your initial reply to me stated: It's too bad the left spent the past year or 2 screaming PAPERS PLEASE and forcing people to violate their own right to privacy in order to go inside a building and whatever other lockdowns were in place or they might have a leg to stand on about privacy.

You then went out of your way to edit it to say: "It's too bad leftist retards like Seran..." Why would you bother to go out of your way to add that?
    Probably because you are arguing on the same side as Seran and time4fun.. which should make you look in the mirror and question everything you thought you believed in.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Because there's a noticeable difference between "normal" leftists, and fringe leftists like Seran.

Reasonable leftists do exist. Seran isn't one of them, and they shouldn't be lumped together.
    Last edited by Methais; 05-16-2022 at 01:15 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Probably because you are arguing on the same side as Seran and time4fun.. which should make you look in the mirror and question everything you thought you believed in.
    In my original post, what "side" did I argue? I simply pointed to the fact it seems difficult in a legal sense to simply say abortion should be a decision of the states when there's a federal amendment that was used to grant the right in the first place.