Page 20 of 53 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Leaked Majority Opinion- SCOTUS seems on track to overrule Roe v Wade entirely

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    You can add "IMO" to any retarded idea you have, doesn't make it any more correct.

In the case of banning guns, the only way to do that is with an amendment to the US Constitution.

Good luck with that.
    This is a 14 year old precedent. DC v Heller is really new. Your right to own a gun is technically only granted by the Supreme Court, since it was their interpretation of the amendment that allowed gun bans to not be allowed. Another court could find the opposite and gun bans could be legal again, allowing the Federal gov't to implement one. An amendment isn't needed just a reversal by the Supreme Court and willing law makers.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    This is a 14 year old precedent. DC v Heller is really new. Your right to own a gun is technically only granted by the Supreme Court, since it was their interpretation of the amendment that allowed gun bans to not be allowed. Another court could find the opposite and gun bans could be legal again, allowing the Federal gov't to implement one. An amendment isn't needed just a reversal by the Supreme Court and willing law makers.
    You're incorrect.

My right to own a gun is a Constitutionally protected right as spelled out in the 2nd Amendment of the Constitution.

Here's the actual quote from the Constitution that spells it out:

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

You can read more about Constitutional rights here: https://www.archives.gov/founding-do...ion-transcript
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Thanks to all who answered my query!
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Pally

You're incorrect.

My right to own a gun is a Constitutionally protected right as spelled out in the 2nd Amendment of the Constitution.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

You can read more about Constitutional rights here: https://www.archives.gov/founding-do...ion-transcript
    You're not a militia. Nor is it up to you to determine that well regulated means an idiot with a pistol.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    You're not a militia. Nor is it up to you to determine that well regulated means an idiot with a pistol.

Also, who do you think makes up a militia? Civilians. Regular fucking civilians, of which the Supreme Court as of 2008 agrees.
    Last edited by Gelston; 05-06-2022 at 07:13 PM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    He is the militia. Militia means the people. And well regulated doesn’t mean what you think it does.
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 05-06-2022 at 07:41 PM.

The Founding Fathers knew perfectly well that civilians constituted a militia, they had just fought and won a war with the Continental Army and militias made up from civilians normally organized by county and state. Massachusetts even passed legislation that said all men between 18 and 53 had to serve for 2 months a year, I hope I have that correct, it is from memory. So all the nonsense that liberals want to say the National Guard is the militia is just made up absurdities. The DOD provides equipment and the majority of the funding for Guard units, so how can what is a mostly DoD unit be a militia, does that mean that all military is militia? Pretty sure no one, not even squad member, well ok maybe them, would say the military is a militia.

Blog Entries

You're incorrect.

You can keep posting the quote but there were gun bans in place until Heller, which was very recent.

A different court could interpret it differently.
    Last edited by drauz; 05-06-2022 at 10:35 PM.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    He is the militia. Militia means the people. And well regulated doesn’t mean what you think it does.
    You seem to have a misconception that well regulated means not regulated at all. Tell me, when did you start confusion militia (plural) with the singular crazy fucker with a gun.

Is Seran one of those people who think the second amendment was written to give the government the right to form an army? You know the constitution has nothing at all to do with giving the government rights and has everything to do with giving citizens rights, right?
    Last edited by Tgo01; 05-06-2022 at 10:32 PM.