Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hopefully you now get it now

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I've been hearing this for 6 years now....

ETA: Teflon Don gets off again

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=uxbndlbing

But hang in there, Seran... I'm sure the next time they will get him!

Remember that time you claimed he was looking so "thicc" to you?

I do.. and it makes me laugh.

In case Seran struggles with clicking links...

Seran and Bhaalizmo are both crying profusely over this news and will probably say the entire grand jury are white supremacist Russian agents.
    Last edited by Methais; 04-30-2022 at 01:06 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bill-gate...094142219.html

"Bill Gates is pushing for a new global task force to watch out for future pandemics, claiming the World Health Organization has 'less than 10 full-time people' monitoring outbreaks"

"Bill Gates has outlined proposals for a new global pandemic surveillance unit, claiming the World Health Organization currently has "less than 10 full-time people" on the lookout for deadly new viruses"

"Gates said his proposed "Global Epidemic Response and Mobilization" initiative should fall under the WHO's management."

I'm sure he (or his friends) wouldn't have any say, or sway, over the WHOs actions. Nope... none at all.

And I'm sure the new "Disinformation Office" in Homeland Security wouldn't ever manipulate what people see.

And I'm sure those that have for the past 2+ years hung their hat on the "experts" and "scientists" (the ones the media promotes that is), fully supported all of the WHOs insights.... even though now Bill Gates is saying they have less than 10 staff that monitors such situations.

Weird how all this shit is lining up isn't it?
    Last edited by Shaps; 05-01-2022 at 09:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/bill-gate...094142219.html

"Bill Gates is pushing for a new global task force to watch out for future pandemics, claiming the World Health Organization has 'less than 10 full-time people' monitoring outbreaks"

"Bill Gates has outlined proposals for a new global pandemic surveillance unit, claiming the World Health Organization currently has "less than 10 full-time people" on the lookout for deadly new viruses"

"Gates said his proposed "Global Epidemic Response and Mobilization" initiative should fall under the WHO's management."

I'm sure he (or his friends) wouldn't have any say, or sway, over the WHOs actions. Nope... none at all.

And I'm sure the new "Disinformation Office" in Homeland Security wouldn't ever manipulate what people see.

And I'm sure those that have for the past 2+ years hung their hat on the "experts" and "scientists" (the ones the media promotes that is), fully supported all of the WHOs insights.... even though now Bill Gates is saying they have less than 10 staff that monitors such situations.

Weird how all this shit is lining up isn't it?

Here's more for the conga line!

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...s-income-taxes

Quote Originally Posted by drumpel View Post
    Fucking insanity.

Quote Originally Posted by drumpel View Post
    First sentence in that "article"....

"An absurd COVID-19 bill by radical leftist Road Island Senator Samuel W. Bell "
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    First sentence in that "article"....

"An absurd COVID-19 bill by radical leftist Road Island Senator Samuel W. Bell "
    Seran reading that article like

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible