Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Players corner now nothing but merchant and garbage politics threads

1. Default

The golden age of the PC was when that guy did the breakdown video on how to make combat 'more realistic'
    Your mind is completely fucked. It is imperative that you unfuck immediately!

Quote Originally Posted by gilchristr View Post
    The golden age of the PC was when that guy did the breakdown video on how to make combat 'more realistic'
    Oh man I had forgotten all about that. Anyone have links?

there is the occasional thread about mechanics or a nerf that will trend well but I think that mostly qualifies as gm bashing.

Quote Originally Posted by Realk View Post
    there is the occasional thread about mechanics or a nerf that will trend well but I think that mostly qualifies as gm bashing.
    To be fair, wasn't this forum basically created to bash GMs and annoying people that were protected on the official forums? I say this forum is still living up to its roots in that regard.

Quote Originally Posted by Realk View Post

I really wish I didn't click that link.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindicate View Post
    I really wish I didn't click that link.
    if you search the forums here or just type that guys name into google... you can see that he lives life in a very different perspective than most I dont remember if he's still locked up or not.

Quote Originally Posted by LOL BRIELUS View Post
    Change my mind
    Welcome to the past 10-15 years.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Roblar View Post
    No one will have 10B, it rolls over at 2.1Bish
    2,147,483,648 is the magic number (32-bit integer)

Little trick, even if they opt out of fame rankings (leaderboards and in game remote), if you're in the same room as them, it'll work.
    What will work?
    Last edited by Methais; 04-26-2022 at 01:26 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Seeing their fame.