Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aventail with +6 wisdom +6 aura

Default Aventail with +6 wisdom +6 aura

an old vultite aventail

It is a holy item.
    It provides a boost of 3 to Wisdom Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 22 times.
    It provides a boost of 3 to Aura Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 25 times.
    The aventail looks to have a lot of charges remaining.
    It will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.
    It appears to weigh about 2 pounds.
    It is a simple project (14 difficulty) for an adventurer to modify.

CB 25m to Fleur, sold!
    Last edited by Slark; 04-22-2022 at 06:25 PM.

MB

3m

5m
    One of the hardest things about giving up any kind of prejudice is being honest with yourself. Its not easy to say, For nineteen years Ive been living and believing a certain way and Im beginning to wonder if what I believed is right. Then you go a little further and start admitting, No, I KNOW what I believed is not right. I have no right to feel that way. - Charlie Daniels

Oooer i want this. 6m

10m
    One of the hardest things about giving up any kind of prejudice is being honest with yourself. Its not easy to say, For nineteen years Ive been living and believing a certain way and Im beginning to wonder if what I believed is right. Then you go a little further and start admitting, No, I KNOW what I believed is not right. I have no right to feel that way. - Charlie Daniels

12m
    I accepted free spells during an "automated third party promotion" from "the responsible party," but I only did it once, and I didn't hunt until after they wore off

15m

17m

Updated, going once.