Thread: javelin gauntlet elemental thing for sale

Default javelin gauntlet elemental thing for sale

a sinew-backed leather gauntlet

The gauntlet is crafted largely of leather, though tendon-like filaments splay across the back of the hand. Each filament runs through a matching stud resembling a bone at the wrist and dots the knuckles where zorchar joint-shaped studs bind them in place. Starting at the pinky, there is rhimar sinew, followed by drakar, gornar, and zorchar, culminating with white ora sinew connecting to the thumb.

As you press your palms together and rub, static builds along the joints of your leather gauntlet, stark blue-white threads of lightning roiling and building into a sphere in your palm. Snapping your gauntlet-encased hand closed around the energy, a crackling lightning bolt manifests in your grip.

>pinch gau
    As if plucking the strings of an instrument, you pinch the filaments on your leather gauntlet and cause a pulse of energy to transform the joints from gornar to rhimar.
    >pinch gau
    As if plucking the strings of an instrument, you pinch the filaments on your leather gauntlet and cause a pulse of energy to transform the joints from rhimar to white ora.
    >pinch gau
    As if plucking the strings of an instrument, you pinch the filaments on your leather gauntlet and cause a pulse of energy to transform the joints from white ora to zorchar.
    >pinch gau
    As if plucking the strings of an instrument, you pinch the filaments on your leather gauntlet and cause a pulse of energy to transform the joints from zorchar to drakar.

As you recall Gokudo's song, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the lightning bolt in your hand, and you learn something about it...

It imparts a bonus of +50 more than usual.
    It is a holy item.
    It has been infused with the power of a lightning bolt.
    It appears to weigh about 5 pounds.
    It is fairly weighted to inflict more critical wounds than a normal weapon of its type.
    It has been ensorcelled 3 times.
    It has been sanctified 5 times. It has permanent Holy Fire flares. It provides an additional +10 AS bonus against the undead.
    This lightning bolt provides an additional offensive bonus of +10 when employed against all undead creatures that can be affected by it.
    It is an overwhelming project (1,115 difficulty) for an adventurer to modify.

Has rot flares, 3 points of crit weighting

Taking offers

Is this like the gauntlet bows but it produces a javelin?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Is this like the gauntlet bows but it produces a javelin?
    Was it you and me that were trying to find an unused bandolier to make this sort of weapon?
    2013 PC FF Champion

"Rules are rules and when Timmy sticks a battleaxe in your chest you have to sit down and count to 100." - Sera Blanche

[PrivateTo]-GSIV:Vishra: "like I'd start off by making you wear this leather ball gag I have"
    [Private]-GSIV:Vishra: "you sound like my mother"

Quote Originally Posted by WRoss View Post
    Was it you and me that were trying to find an unused bandolier to make this sort of weapon?
    I don't think so but who knows. This thing looks cool tho

Can this be hurled/thrown?
    One of the hardest things about giving up any kind of prejudice is being honest with yourself. Its not easy to say, For nineteen years Ive been living and believing a certain way and Im beginning to wonder if what I believed is right. Then you go a little further and start admitting, No, I KNOW what I believed is not right. I have no right to feel that way. - Charlie Daniels

That’s the whole idea it makes a javelin in your hand that never leaves so better than a bandolier…. This is gone by the way

I was hoping this could destroy soviet tanks. Disappointed.