View Poll Results: WHAT CAN WE DO BECAUSE THIS IS SO TERRIBLE HE IS THE GREATEST ACTOR IN A GENERATION H

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • IS WIFE THAT HAS A SERIOUS MEDICAL CONDITION THAT IDIOT CHRIS ROCK KNEW AND DECIDED TO

0 0%
  • MAKE FUN OF HER AND HE GOT SOME STREET JUSTICE SERVED TO HIM IF ANYTHING CHRIS ROCK

0 0%
  • SHOULD BE BANNED FROM AMERICA AND SENT TO UKRAINE BECAUSE HE HASN'T BEEN FUNNY SINCE

0 0%
  • THAT TIME I CONFUSED HIM WITH CHRIS TUCKER WHO WAS IN THAT MOVIE THAT WAS ALL LIKE CAN

0 0%
  • YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS THAT ARE COMING OUT OF MY MOUTH AND IT HAD THAT ASIAN GUY

0 0%
  • THAT DOES ALL OF HIS OWN STUNTS AND THEN IN ANOTHER ONE THEY FIGHT ANOTHER ASIAN GUY

0 0%
  • NAMED JET LI BUT WILL SMITH WASN'T IN THIS MOVIE AND NOW HE IS BANNED FROM THE OSCARS

1 7.14%
  • AND THIS IS TERRIBLE AND WHY DO BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO GOOD PEOPLE I THINK AMERICA IS GOING

0 0%
  • TO NEED A LOT OF DEPRESSION MEDCATION BECAUSE THIS NEWS IS GOING TO HIT SO HARD WE ARE

0 0%
  • tacos

13 92.86%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OH NO WILL SMITH WAS BANNED FROM THE OSCARS AND THIS IS A CATASTROPHE HE ONLY SLAPPED

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    To be honest he probably is fine with it.
    It seemed like the only thing he cared about was winning an Oscar and they didn't take that away from him and even allowed him to give a speech after winning, so yeah, he probably doesn't care about leaving the academy or being banned for 10 years. He got what he wanted. Bunch of idiots in Hollywood.

This is like trying to punish a kid for being bad and telling him no brussels sprouts for a week and instead he will have to eat ice cream for dinner every night.

So I am the only one that cried myself to sleep? I didn’t even know they still had the Oscars to be honest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I have amended my post to resolve this issue. Thank you for pointing out this critical oversight.
    The woke crowd has accepted your apology.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

The 94th Oscars were meant to be a celebration of the many individuals in our community who did incredible work this past year; however, those moments were overshadowed by the unacceptable and harmful behavior we saw Mr. Smith exhibit on stage.
    During our telecast, we did not adequately address the situation in the room. For this, we are sorry. This was an opportunity for us to set an example for our guests, viewers and our Academy family around the world, and we fell short — unprepared for the unprecedented.
    Today, the Board of Governors convened a meeting to discuss how best to respond to Will Smith’s actions at the Oscars, in addition to accepting his resignation. The Board has decided, for a period of 10 years from April 8, 2022, Mr. Smith shall not be permitted to attend any Academy events or programs, in person or virtually, including but not limited to the Academy Awards.
    We want to express our deep gratitude to Mr. Rock for maintaining his composure under extraordinary circumstances. We also want to thank our hosts, nominees, presenters and winners for their poise and grace during our telecast.
    This action we are taking today in response to Will Smith’s behavior is a step toward a larger goal of protecting the safety of our performers and guests, and restoring trust in the Academy. We also hope this can begin a time of healing and restoration for all involved and impacted.
    Thank you.

HAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What a group of fucking morons.
    This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.