Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ISO a dark vultite fist-scythe

A perfect one seems a good idea to me, between finding a warrior that can add and catching the WPS wagon and Duskruin you can have it to 10 pts in like 9 months. I hope my math is right, I have been day drinking, aka playing golf.

Adding weighting to an otherwise plain 6x weapon should be relatively cheap, so 20 or even 25 services per window is possible, depending on your budget. And there seems to be a fair amount of grit available here and on lnet. I don't specifically see people mention brawling a lot, but it is likely a lot of warriors will be able to work on a brawling weapon with a relatively low gear score just from training in other weapon styles.

I know it's easier, and likely cheaper, if you can find one that already exists. But that feels like a long shot to me. Either way, good luck in your search.

Quote Originally Posted by malmuddy View Post
    Adding weighting to an otherwise plain 6x weapon should be relatively cheap, so 20 or even 25 services per window is possible, depending on your budget. And there seems to be a fair amount of grit available here and on lnet. I don't specifically see people mention brawling a lot, but it is likely a lot of warriors will be able to work on a brawling weapon with a relatively low gear score just from training in other weapon styles.

I know it's easier, and likely cheaper, if you can find one that already exists. But that feels like a long shot to me. Either way, good luck in your search.
    If you just get a perfect forged in either steel or mithril and weight it before enchanting, almost any warrior that has grit should be able to add to it. Then go ensorcling and enchanting then GEF, then you would have a pretty nice weapon.