Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ISO a dark vultite fist-scythe

1. Default ISO a dark vultite fist-scythe

the 6x heavily crit weighted one from the old DR. Hit me up here or Zolis#9441 on Discord.

2. Default

Bump. Still seeking this Susan.

3. Default

Nobody? Anybody? Bueller?

This is such a long shot you should just try and find a fist scythe with any weighting period and add to it or find a nice enhancive one and weight it yourself

Wasn’t there one in troubled waters or some shit
    standing between the living and the dead

Think there was a ko flaring one at troubled waters maybe could be wrong

6. Default

yeah, I just didnt' wanna go through the mess of working it up to heavy weighting. LOL.

I think people underestimate how long it takes items to cheaply go to 10 CER even if you start with a D&D item from old DRs. If you do 10 services per window, which is probably the most efficient time/money then that is 2.5 years from 0 --> 10 CER, and still 1.66 years from 5 --> 10 CER. (Plus this assumes hitting every window which probably won't happen)

Ya do it on perf base and it’s worth it tho I dunno seems like gonna be hard to find this base hcw but there’s always a chance best of luck

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Derex View Post
    Ya do it on perf base and it’s worth it tho I dunno seems like gonna be hard to find this base hcw but there’s always a chance best of luck
    The OG ones were sold at DR with the other 6x HCW stuff, the tetsubos and armors and axes and such. That's the one I'm looking for. I used to have one a few years back.

10. Default

Make one from a perfect
    Your mind is completely fucked. It is imperative that you unfuck immediately!