Thread: ;eloot and ;eherbs released

Default ;eloot and ;eherbs released

***PSA***
    The Elanthia-Online team would like to announce the addition of two scripts available now for everyone to use
    1) Eloot: A looting script forked from ;sloot. Eloot should be a bit faster using loot room, selling containers to gem/furrier, handles the locksmith and pool, and much more. It also writes config to a char based file in /data/eloot/<instance>.char.yaml for backup and reuse to other chars. It supports overflow containers, SuperSecureGemPouch closing and much more.
    Since ;eloot is based on STOW logic and not VARS, ensure your `stow` settings are correct in game, and as always `MARK YOUR ITEMS`. As this is a fork and we know some people still prefer the ;sloot script and its methods, ;sloot will continue to live as a separate, but less supported script.
    To install ;eloot, ;jinx data install eloot.ui and ;repo download eloot. ;eloot setup to get you started.

2) We are also happy to announce ;eherbs, an updated version of ;useherbs. ;eherbs will work in every city- yes, even in KF! It supports normal healing but also fully supports ;eherbs fill to grab one of ever herb and ;eherbs stock to fill up on each herb when your town's herbs support. ;eherbs also can handle cuttthroat silence, taking you to the town healer to remove if you find yourself without the appropriate herb. To install, just ;repo download eherbs

As always, please reach out in the #scripting channel with any issues. These two scripts are a long time in the work, special thanks for Naijin/Doug/Athias/Deysh/Tysong for all their assistance and our beta testers who have some of the strangest use cases but ultimately help make a better product (note, any previous eloot testers will need to move their char.yaml as the path has changed to support instancing)
    Hope folks enjoy!
    *note- both scripts require Lich 5.5
    I don't want the world; I just want your half.
    Discord BigNasty#8519

Is there anyway to not have it stock so many of each herb? As a gnome I don't really need to carry 20 doses of everything or whatever it is going for.

use 'fill' instead to get just one of anything you are missing

4. Default

Thanks for the updates. I was just thinking about this the other day I was in the furrier watching sloot spam sell all my pelts and thinking, this has got to be bugging other people that come in here.

5. Default

Wanted to comment on ;eloot. Might just be me but when I first downloaded it, I clicked to loot in defensive, but for some reason it would skin, loot, then swap to offensive and back to defensive real fast. Not a big issue but wanted to leave the comment.

Was it skinning in offensive?

7. Default

No I had it set to loot in defensive, so it would skin, loot, swap to offensive, then back to defensive and then end the script. I'll copy it tonight when I get on my computer.

8. Default

Here is what it is doing, stock download, with loot in defensive set to on.

[bigshot]>fire #301319834
    You fire a wooden arrow at a hobgoblin!
    AS: +124 vs DS: +10 with AvD: +33 + d100 roll: +100 = +247
    ... and hit for 73 points of damage!
    Amazing shot through the hobgoblin's nose enters the brain!
    The hobgoblin crumples to the ground and dies.
    The arrow sticks in a hobgoblin's head!
    Roundtime: 5 sec.
    R>
    A colorful flare rises into the air high above Wehnimer's Landing before exploding into a shimmering double rainbow.
    R>
    --- Lich: eloot active.
    --- Lich: 'sorter' has been stopped by eloot.
    --- Lich: sorter has exited.
    You are now in a defensive stance.
    >
    You remove a skinning knife from in your blue satin pouch.
    You skinned the hobgoblin, yielding a hobgoblin scalp.
    >
    You put a skinning knife in your blue satin pouch.
    You are now in an offensive stance.
    >
    >
    You search the hobgoblin.

He had a rapier, some leg greaves, a wooden shield, some light leather, some arm greaves.
    He didn't carry any silver.
    He had nothing of interest.
    A hobgoblin decays into a pile of compost.
    Last edited by Pneumothorax; 04-21-2022 at 10:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pneumothorax View Post
    Here is what it is doing, stock download, with loot in defensive set to on.

[bigshot]>fire #301319834
    You fire a wooden arrow at a hobgoblin!
    AS: +124 vs DS: +10 with AvD: +33 + d100 roll: +100 = +247
    ... and hit for 73 points of damage!
    Amazing shot through the hobgoblin's nose enters the brain!
    The hobgoblin crumples to the ground and dies.
    The arrow sticks in a hobgoblin's head!
    Roundtime: 5 sec.
    R>
    A colorful flare rises into the air high above Wehnimer's Landing before exploding into a shimmering double rainbow.
    R>
    --- Lich: eloot active.
    --- Lich: 'sorter' has been stopped by eloot.
    --- Lich: sorter has exited.
    >
    You remove a skinning knife from in your blue satin pouch.
    You skinned the hobgoblin, yielding a hobgoblin scalp.
    >
    You put a skinning knife in your blue satin pouch.
    You are now in an offensive stance.
    >
    >
    You search the hobgoblin.

He had a rapier, some leg greaves, a wooden shield, some light leather, some arm greaves.
    He didn't carry any silver.
    He had nothing of interest.
    A hobgoblin decays into a pile of compost.
    Built in practice stance dancing. It's a feature, not a bug.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Thanks for the feedback. It should be fixed in the next bug-fix release. Probably in the next day or so.