Thread: 7x, perfect, GEF flamberge

1. Default 7x, perfect, GEF flamberge

I've got a 7x perfect gornar flamberge. It's got 5 CER crit, GEF added at DR, and T1. It may actually be T2 ensorcell, but I don't remember, so I am only warranting that it has T1 because of the necrotic haze. If I'm wrong, your gain! No idea on difficulty because I don't care about finding a bard.

30m gets it, someone needs to use this thing. Not interested in $$.
    Last edited by mtux; 04-04-2022 at 05:17 PM.

2. Default

Bump, reduced. A lot.

Mtux, I'm going to be gone most of the day and won't be home until this evening. I'd l'd to snag that flamberge. I have a perfect home for it for one of my alts.
    "I don't believe in God with a capital G and, I don't believe in the gods with their small g's. Not as real forces in the universe. But I believe in the bitch-goddess Irony. She crosses all time. She rules men and gods and God alike. And she has a wicked sense of humor."

Send you a couple DMs Mtux. Posting here incase the DMs don't go through since things are flaky here now a days message wise. I won't be around after Wednesday for upwards of a week or so depending on how my surgery goes. I was around Sunday night off and on checking to see if the characters you listed as being in the game would be contactable. Also was in off and on yesterday. If you're on Gemstone's Discord I'm Celtar there and you can message me there. If you've changed your mind I'm cool with too, just let me know.
    "I don't believe in God with a capital G and, I don't believe in the gods with their small g's. Not as real forces in the universe. But I believe in the bitch-goddess Irony. She crosses all time. She rules men and gods and God alike. And she has a wicked sense of humor."

Thanks Mtux. Looking forward to using it.