Thread: 50 WR 0.5/200 cloak

1. Default 50 WR 0.5/200 cloak

The cloak has 50% weight reduction, weighs/holds 0.5/200 lb, is fully unlocked ClimateWear (16 verbs) with feature concealing hood.

MB: $600 or 240 million silver (silver bids accepted at $2.5 per) CB: 400 million to sfmatthias0 -- Sold and item delivered. Thanks for the interest everyone!
    As you recall Jooniper's song, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the black cloak in your hand, and you learn something about it...

It is a small item, under a pound.
    It is a container with a maximum interior capacity of 200 pounds with room for any number of items. It appears to reduce the weight of its contents by 50%.

>ana cloa
    You analyze your black cloak and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The creator has also provided the following information:

The black cloak is a garment that changes messaging depending on the climate you're in, or whether it is raining/snowing outside. This item can be altered, it just needs to remain the basic essence of what the item is (no changing a cloak into a dress, but a cloak into a coat is fine).

The cloak is fully unlocked with feature concealer ability. It has 16 verbs.
    This is currently set to be a cloak of some sort.
    The cloak is currently hooded, but it could have a custom hood added by a skilled merchant.
    The cloak currently has a default fastener, but it could have custom ones added by a skilled merchant.
    The cloak currently has default pockets, but it could have custom ones added by a skilled merchant. Options are a small pocket, a large pocket, small scabbards, weapon loops, large pouches, and small pouches.

You can tell that the cloak is as light as it can get and that its pockets could not possibly get any deeper.
    Last edited by Silver Moon; 04-03-2022 at 06:15 PM.

2. Default

400m

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sfmatthias0 View Post
    400m
    https://imgur.com/a/r2Josjv

4. Default

sfmatthias0

Do you have time to pick up this cloak?

Thanks

Did this ever sell?
    “One of the hardest things about giving up any kind of prejudice is being honest with yourself. It’s not easy to say, ‘For nineteen years I’ve been living and believing a certain way and I’m beginning to wonder if what I believed is right.’ Then you go a little further and start admitting, ‘No, I KNOW what I believed is not right. I have no right to feel that way.” - Charlie Daniels

6. Default

Yes, it is sold pending delivery