Thread: 10x/14x undead bane axe bandolier with legacy bonus

Default 10x/14x undead bane axe bandolier with legacy bonus

dark elf scalp-edged baldric

You analyze your scalp-edged baldric and sense that the creator has provided the following information:
    During your analysis of the baldric, you discern that it is a special type of sheath that will create a disposable copy of the weapon contained within it.
    You can try to RUB, WEAR, and REMOVE the baldric.
    Most merchants will be able to alter the aesthetics of both the baldric and the weapon within -- but non-aesthetic adjustments are extremely rare.
    You can tell that the baldric is as light as it can get, but you might be able to have a talented merchant deepen its pockets for you.

look in baldric
    Surrounded by some swirling mist is a twin-bladed throwing tomahawk.

As you recall your song, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the throwing tomahawk in your hand, and you learn something about it...
    It imparts a bonus of +50 more than usual.
    It is a holy item.
    It appears to weigh about 5 pounds.
    It has been sanctified 5 times. It provides an additional +10 AS bonus against the undead.
    This throwing tomahawk provides an additional offensive bonus of +20 when employed against all undead creatures that can be affected by it.
    It is a complex project (656 difficulty) for an adventurer to modify.
    Last edited by neimanz1; 05-28-2022 at 09:45 AM.

Wouldn't that be 10x/16x? Also, have you tried adding weighting via the GRIT system? Curious if it works.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

That's sexy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

Quote Originally Posted by Archigeek View Post
    Wouldn't that be 10x/16x? Also, have you tried adding weighting via the GRIT system? Curious if it works.
    it would be 18x on undead since u get +10 for the sanct & 10 for legacy. you can't apply player service to bandoliers
    Last edited by neimanz1; 03-16-2022 at 06:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by neimanz1 View Post
    it would be 18x on undead since u get +10 for the sanct & 10 for legacy. you can't apply player service to bandoliers
    You had the deets on difficulty, which is why I was curious. For years you couldn't get them worked on at all.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by neimanz1 View Post
    Can't you enchant them but all other services you can't? Not that this item requires any additional enchantment.

gone
    Last edited by neimanz1; 05-23-2022 at 12:28 PM.

That explains all the tomahawks on the ground I keep trying to pick up all the time. As soon as I saw them I knew I'd missed something marvelous. Hope the new owner enjoys, and knows I am sad.