Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bucc-ee's is just a gas station.

Bucc-ee Beaver doesn't shit out tens of thousands of delicious nuggets a year for this kind of disrespect.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HouseofElves View Post
    Bucc-ee Beaver doesn't shit out tens of thousands of delicious nuggets a year for this kind of disrespect.
    That beaver can go fuck himself.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    They were planning on opening one down near where you live.
    They seem to have pretty aggressive expansion planned for their future. I think I read an article recently that said they had 40 travel plazas, I bet most of them are in Texas though.

Overhyped I feel.

We had one open up here in Georgia not terribly long ago, was mobbed for the first week or so due to bringing in gas price competition and stuff, but was meh myself outside of the amazing jerky selection. Also saw a few opening along the East Coast during my travels back and forth to PA like 6 damn times in January.

Mostly NC though by the looks of it having one open up soon, or maybe it was SC..

Beaver Nuggets are great though..but we've only gone once since it's like 10mins away, and don't care if we never go back to it.

We just want a fucking Wawa near us...It's like our state is surrounded by them, but refuses to have any itself!
    Last edited by Gizmo; 03-05-2022 at 08:38 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    They were planning on opening one down near where you live.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo View Post
    Overhyped I feel.

We had one open up here in Georgia not terribly long ago, was mobbed for the first week or so due to bringing in gas price competition and stuff, but was meh myself outside of the amazing jerky selection. Also saw a few opening along the East Coast during my travels back and forth to PA like 6 damn times in January.

Mostly NC though by the looks of it having one open up soon, or maybe it was SC..

Beaver Nuggets are great though..but we've only gone once since it's like 10mins away, and don't care if we never go back to it.

We just want a fucking Wawa near us...It's like our state is surrounded by them, but refuses to have any itself!
    Oh man I would support a buc-ees if it forces South of the Border to burn to the ground.
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric

I agree it’s overhyped.

But they do have some amazing warm glazed pecans, almonds, and cashews.

Quote Originally Posted by Orthin View Post
    Oh man I would support a buc-ees if it forces South of the Border to burn to the ground.
    Is South of the Border even operational still? The times I drove by I felt like it always looked closed lol