Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rowing Machines

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    Sorry.

Founder.
    Hey, that is only 1/4th of the founders, and he has about as much pull at Home Depot as just about anyone else. He wasn't even with Home Depot when he donated to Trump.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dzulthu View Post
    I try to row 5K a few times a week
    I'm looking at rowing about twice a day, probably 15 minutes a session at first until I get used to it. I need to get in peak fitness for when I go to Ukraine.
    Last edited by Gelston; 03-04-2022 at 04:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Hey, that is only 1/4th of the founders, and he has about as much pull at Home Depot as just about anyone else. He wasn't even with Home Depot when he donated to Trump.
    Cool stories.

Lowes is a nicer store anyway. They may not have the slick corporate feel of Home Depot but they've got customer service down pat.

Do a curbside pickup at home depot, you'll get a link to your phone and when you click it and give someone your parking spot # they'll send your order right out.

Do a curbside pickup at Lowes, you'll get a person coming out to your car with the wrong order at first probably, but they'll be friendly about it and they'll invite the rest of the customer service team out to bullshit around your car while they send out a search team for your goods. They'll eventually find them and bring em out to you with a smile.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

Blog Entries

Cool stories.

Lowes is a nicer store anyway. They may not have the slick corporate feel of Home Depot but they've got customer service down pat.

Do a curbside pickup at home depot, you'll get a link to your phone and when you click it and give someone your parking spot # they'll send your order right out.

Do a curbside pickup at Lowes, you'll get a person coming out to your car with the wrong order at first probably, but they'll be friendly about it and they'll invite the rest of the customer service team out to bullshit around your car while they send out a search team for your goods. They'll eventually find them and bring em out to you with a smile.
    Lowe’s feels way more corporate to me.

Blog Entries

Wait, I just read your post fully. Are you saying you like them fucking up your order?

Wait, I just read your post fully. Are you saying you like them fucking up your order?
    No, I'm saying that while they're often unable to provide a slick corpo transaction, they're generally alot friendlier and more customer service centric than Home Depot. At least around here this is true, of all of the Lowes hardware stores I've been to. Home depot don't care around here, its almost like their managers are teaching disdain.

Dealing with a bunch of incompetent people and having your order fucked up > getting your shit done right from a company where one of their founders donated to Trump after he already left the company.

That's what happens when retards like Bhaalizmo operate on nothing but ignorance fueled emotion and retardedness.

No, I'm saying that while they're often unable to provide a slick corpo transaction, they're generally alot friendlier and more customer service centric than Home Depot. At least around here this is true, of all of the Lowes hardware stores I've been to. Home depot don't care around here, its almost like their managers are teaching disdain.
    This is the equivalent of "Sure Biden sucks and everything is in shambles under him, but that's ok because no more mean tweets!"
    Last edited by Methais; 03-05-2022 at 11:39 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Imagine being so anti-corporation that you prefer corporations that fuck up all of the time and waste your time but are friendly while they do it, compared to corporations that are more professional and don't fuck up in the first place.

"I HATE corporations! But I hate incompetent corporations a little less."

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Imagine being so anti-corporation that you prefer corporations that fuck up all of the time and waste your time but are friendly while they do it, compared to corporations that are more professional and don't fuck up in the first place.

"I HATE corporations! But I hate incompetent corporations a little less."
    It's weirdly interesting, albeit decreasingly so over time, to watch you fabricate things that you think other people think. Such as the the quote above.

It's probably not worth the effort, but here we go again, with yet another explanation that you won't understand. I generally don't waste time on it with you because your frothing at the mouth, chomping at the bit, OMG the sky is falling perspective on things is tiresome and it's rare to ever see you do anything but more of the same. But here goes.

I don't hate corporations, nor do I hate incompetent corporations a little less. In this particular example of Home Depot / Lowes Hardware, I don't even hate Home Depot. I do prefer Lowes Hardware for a variety of reasons, only 1 of which are mentioned in this thread. Preference for A does not equate to hatred for B. I'm not going to make a list of the reasons why because it's just not that serious. Your characterization of that as hate and preference based on hatred says a lot about you.

The next time you think something negative, turn it around and try to say it in the opposite way. State the positive reason(s) for something rather than assuming the negative. Try it. I dare you.

Blog Entries

It's weirdly interesting, albeit decreasingly so over time, to watch you fabricate things that you think other people think. Such as the the quote above.

It's probably not worth the effort, but here we go again, with yet another explanation that you won't understand. I generally don't waste time on it with you because your frothing at the mouth, chomping at the bit, OMG the sky is falling perspective on things is tiresome and it's rare to ever see you do anything but more of the same. But here goes.

I don't hate corporations, nor do I hate incompetent corporations a little less. In this particular example of Home Depot / Lowes Hardware, I don't even hate Home Depot. I do prefer Lowes Hardware for a variety of reasons, only 1 of which are mentioned in this thread. Preference for A does not equate to hatred for B. I'm not going to make a list of the reasons why because it's just not that serious. Your characterization of that as hate and preference based on hatred says a lot about you.

The next time you think something negative, turn it around and try to say it in the opposite way. State the positive reason(s) for something rather than assuming the negative. Try it. I dare you.
    You said you don't shop there at all because their owner (who isn't even involved with the company anymore, nor was he when he started funding Trump) funds Trump. That isn't saying you prefer one over the other. It means you don't even consider the other one as an option.