Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Rowing Machines

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    You said you don't shop there at all because their owner (who isn't even involved with the company anymore, nor was he when he started funding Trump) funds Trump. That isn't saying you prefer one over the other. It means you don't even consider the other one as an option.
    I did say that yes. What I didn't say was that it was the sole reason, which it isn't.

I stand by the rest of what I said above about preference. Home Depot was already falling off my list of places I'd like to shop when I crossed them all the way off it, for a sleu of reasons.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    I did say that yes. What I didn't say was that it was the sole reason, which it isn't.

I stand by the rest of what I said above about preference. Home Depot was already falling off my list of places I'd like to shop when I crossed them all the way off it, for a sleu of reasons.
    I prefer to not shop at either of them, tbh. Lowe's in closer. Home Depot sometimes has the stuff I need. They are really interchangeable to me.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I prefer to not shop at either of them, tbh. Lowe's in closer. Home Depot sometimes has the stuff I need. They are really interchangeable to me.
    I personally prefer the selection at my local Lowes, as well as their customer service. I've always felt like Lowes has slightly better brands, compared to Home Depot. Plus Lowes is closer. But it matters to me that Lowes attempts to be customer service centric, whereas the Home Depots around here seem mostly annoyed with customer presence when I've been there.

The mom and pop hardware shops have almost all been crushed by these two behemoths, so there's not a lot of alternative. Even Ace has closed. The only mom & pop hardware stores still surviving around here are the ones that are located inconveniently 15 or more minutes away from Lowes or Home Depot.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

You didn't say it wasn't the sole reason either, so why would you expect people to not take what you said at face value?

I also don't shop at Home Depot anymore cause their owner funds 4 5 so much.
    Weird how that became "not the only reason" after you got roasted for being butthurt.

Get better at communicating and/or stop being a liar.
    Last edited by Methais; 03-08-2022 at 12:04 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo

Nice grey rep loser.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

So it came in last Friday. Loving it. Doing about 10,000 meters a day, probably increase as my split/500m gets better.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam