Page 65 of 149 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115 ... LastLast

Thread: US Oil Producers Fail to Produce

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Why does everyone always try to compare everything to Hitler and Nazis? And honestly, do you think you are accomplishing anything in these forums?
    He's just trying to deflect - as most racists do....

https://tfpstudentaction.org/blog/ma...-sanger-quotes

""... these two words [birth control] sum up our whole philosophy... It means the release and cultivation of the better elements in our society, and the gradual suppression, elimination and eventual extinction, of defective stocks -- those human weeds which threaten the blooming of the finest flowers of American civilization." -- Margaret Sanger, "High Lights in the History of Birth Control," Oct 1923.

You can read the remaining disgusting quotes for yourself.

They've just gotten better at marketing their racist, evil ideology than the Nazi's in the past 80 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Why does everyone always try to compare everything to Hitler and Nazis? And honestly, do you think you are accomplishing anything in these forums?
    They’re projecting.
    Last edited by Methais; 06-19-2022 at 10:28 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

As anticipated, the bull market for oil is collapsing and oil is down 20% and more from recent highs as demand destruction from Big Oil voraciously manipulating prices is setting in. Word on the street is a growth of 5M barrels of oil stocks versus the anticipated fall of 0.75M from commodities vultures. Long term oil prices have surged lower to $60-$80.

Crude Oil Slumps; Biden Administration Looks to Cut Fuel Prices

Oil prices slumped Wednesday, weighed by plans from the Biden administration to bring down U.S. fuel costs amid fears of a global economic slowdown.

By 08:50 a.m. ET (1250 GMT), U.S. crude futures traded 6.3% lower at $102.64 a barrel, while the Brent contract fell 5.7% to $108.02 a barrel. Both benchmarks have fallen to levels last seen in mid-May.

U.S. Gasoline RBOB Futures were down 3.1% at $3.6773 a gallon.

https://m.investing.com/news/commodi...prices-2839726
    Last edited by Seran; 06-22-2022 at 04:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    As anticipated, the bull market for oil is collapsing and oil is down 20%
    It's funny because even with oil "collapsing" 20%, it is STILL 33% HIGHER than it was a year ago.

Let me know when oil is back to under 2 dollars a gallon, and not because Biden has completely destroyed the US economy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    It's funny because even with oil "collapsing" 20%, it is STILL 33% HIGHER than it was a year ago.

Let me know when oil is back to under 2 dollars a gallon, and not because Biden has completely destroyed the US economy.
    You think oil companies manipulating oil prices higher to take advantage of Putin's invasion of Ukraine is funny? Man, you really are a Republican.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    You think oil companies manipulating oil prices higher to take advantage of Putin's invasion of Ukraine is funny? Man, you really are a Republican.
    It's like you want to know about stuff.. you just don't have the mental capacity to. Man, you really are a Democrat.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/mark...af8dc765f2c72f

"Fed chairman contradicts Biden, says Russia’s Ukraine invasion not the main inflation driver"

"Hagerty noted that in December 2021, inflation has risen to 7% – up from 1.4% in January 2021, when President Biden took office. Since Russian tanks rolled across the border of Ukraine, inflation has risen incrementally to its current level of 8.6%"

What was that again about it's all Russia, Russia, Russia? Oh... ROFL..

Lefties and Dems only know how to blame others and take their money... they literally have no solutions or positions that help support the American people. They should be tossed out, like their KKK predecessors were.

Thom Tillis, R-NC
    THANK, YOU CHAIR POWELL, IN RESPONSE TO A QUESTION FROM SENATOR WARNER AND SENATOR SINEMA, SENATOR WARNER MORE OR LESS ASSERTED THAT WE ARE ALL IN THE SAME BOAT IN TERMS OF INFLATION GLOBALLY, YOU MADE THE POINT ON TWO DIFFERENT OCCASIONS THAT WHAT IS DRIVING INFLATION IN EUROPE AND A LITTLE BIT LESS IN THE UK HAS TO DO WITH SPIRALING ENERGY PRICES COULD YOU TALK A LITTLE BIT BEYOND THE PAIN AT THE GAS PUMP AND THE INCREASED COST OF TRANSPORTATION'S HOW INCREASING I SHOULD SAY I BELIEVE EUROPE IS WHERE THEY ARE THIS IS NOT FOR YOU TO COMMENT ON, BECAUSE THEY MOVED A LITTLE BIT TOO AGGRESSIVELY AND DID NOT LOOK AT RESILIENCY WITH SOME OF THEIR ENERGY IN PLANTS THAT WERE LARGELY AFFECTED BY THE RUSSIAN INVASION. COULD YOU TALK A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE OTHER COMMODITIES THAT ARE AFFECTED BY RISING INTEREST RATES? WE ARE TALKING ABOUT HOUSING, WE KNOW THE NUMBER OF INPUTS TO HOUSING CONSTRUCTION HAVE GONE UP, CAN YOU TALK A LITTLE BIT MORE ABOUT THE OTHER COMMODITIES THAT ARE INFLUENCED BY INCREASING ENERGY PRICES?

Jerome "Jay" H. Powell
    I THINK ENERGY PRICES GO INTO AN AWFUL LOT OF DIFFERENT PLACES IN THE ECONOMY, INCLUDING AS AN INPUT INTO MANUFACTURING GOODS OF ALL KINDS AND PLASTICS, PARTICULARLY. IT IS A BIG CONTRIBUTOR TO INFLATION BEYOND THE ACTUAL ENERGY PRICES.

Caps lock, cruise control for cool, or so the internet idiots think.

Yeah, producing 40% of all US dollars in existence since the start of this administration had not a thing to do with it. Nooooooo
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Blog Entries

Oil prices surge by 2.5% today. Stock market loses 500 points as consumer confidence report comes in at it's lowest in over a year and inflation concerns continue to mount.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984